Monetary Impact of a Banking Crisis and the Conduct of Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Russell Wong & Cathy Zhang & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2017. "Lending Relationships, Banking Crises and Optimal Monetary Policies," 2017 Meeting Papers 152, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Burton A. Abrams & Russell F. Settle, 2007.
"Do Fixed Exchange Rates Fetter Monetary Policy? A Credit View,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 33(2), pages 193-205, Spring.
- Burton A. Abrams & Russell F. Settle, 2003. "Do Fixed Exchange Rates Fetter Monetary Policy? A Credit View," Working Papers 03-09, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Nacer Bernou & Mustapha Sadni Jallab, 2002. "Le commerce des services financiers dans le monde : un état des lieux," Post-Print halshs-00178172, HAL.
- Maria Soledad Martinez Peria, 2002.
"The Impact of Banking Crises on Money Demand and Price Stability,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 49(3), pages 1-1.
- Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2000. "The impact of banking crises on money demand and price stability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2305, The World Bank.
- Ljubinko Jankov, 2000. "Banking Sector Problems: Causes, resolutions and consequences," Occasional paper series 10, Institute of Public Finance.
- Alicia García Herrero & Pedro del Río, 2003. "Financial stability and the design of monetary policy," Working Papers 0315, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- repec:spi:joabfr:2018:p:34-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giesecke, Kay & Longstaff, Francis A. & Schaefer, Stephen & Strebulaev, Ilya A., 2014. "Macroeconomic effects of corporate default crisis: A long-term perspective," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 297-310.
- International Monetary Fund, 2002. "Lithuania; History and Future of the Currency Board Arrangement," IMF Working Papers 02/127, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsArgentina; Estonia; Monetary policy; Latvia; Lithuania; Philippines; Paraguay; Venezuela; banking; banking crisis; inflation; banking system; central bank;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:97/124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .