The Impact of Trade Prices on Employment and Wages in the United States
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Halit Yanikkaya, 2013.
"Is trade liberalization a solution to the unemployment problem?,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 12(1), pages 57-85, April.
- Halit Yanikkaya, 2008. "Is Trade Liberalization a Solution to the Unemployment Problem?," Working Papers 2008/17, Turkish Economic Association.
- Naoko Shinkai, 2000. "Does the Stopler-Samuelson Theorem Explain the Movement in Wages? The Linkage Between Trade and Wages in Latin American Countries," Research Department Publications 4237, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Carsten Ochsen, 2006.
"Zukunft der Arbeit und Arbeit der Zukunft in Deutschland,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7(2), pages 173-193, May.
- Ochsen, Carsten, 2004. "Zukunft der Arbeit und Arbeit der Zukunft in Deutschland," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 45, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Stephen Tokarick, 2002. "Quantifying the Impact of Tradeon Wages; The Role of Nontraded Goods," IMF Working Papers 02/191, International Monetary Fund.
- Naoko Shinkai, 2000. "¿Explica el teorema Stopler-Samuelson el desplazamiento de los salarios? El vínculo entre el comercio internacional y los salarios en países latinoamericanos," Research Department Publications 4238, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Hitoshi Sasaki, 2007. "Import Competition and Manufacturing Employment in Japan," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 07-E-25, Bank of Japan.
More about this item
KeywordsWages; United States; Trade; employment; export prices; export price; import prices; import price; import-competing sectors;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:97/116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.