Why is China Growing so Fast?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicoletta Batini & Douglas Laxton, 2007.
"Under What Conditions Can Inflation Targeting Be Adopted? The Experience of Emerging Markets,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Frederic S. Miskin & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Se (ed.), Monetary Policy under Inflation Targeting, edition 1, volume 11, chapter 12, pages 467-506
Central Bank of Chile.
- Nicoletta Batini & Douglas Laxton, 2006. "Under What Conditions Can Inflation Targeting Be Adopted? The Experience of Emerging Markets," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 406, Central Bank of Chile.
- Benjamin Hunt & Douglas Laxton, 2004.
"The Zero Interest Rate Floor (ZIF) and its Implications for Monetary Policy in Japan,"
National Institute Economic Review,
National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 187(1), pages 76-92, January.
- Douglas Laxton & Benjamin L Hunt, 2001. "The Zero Interest Rate Floor (ZIF) and its Implications for Monetary Policy in Japan," IMF Working Papers 01/186, International Monetary Fund.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Kim, 2004.
"Inflation Targeting, Price-Path Targeting, and Output Variability,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Inflation-Targeting Debate, pages 173-200
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Junhan Kim, 2003. "Inflation Targeting, Price-Path Targeting and Output Variability," NBER Working Papers 9672, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Longworth, 2002. "Inflation and the Macroeconomy: Changes from the 1980s to the 1990s," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2002(Spring), pages 3-18.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; tfp; economic growth; output growth; factor shares; growth rates;
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:96/75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .