Fiscal Rules and the Budget Process
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert A.J. Dur & Ben D. Peletier & Otto H. Swank, 1997.
"The Effect of Fiscal Rules on Public Investment if Budget Deficits are Politically Motivated,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
97-125/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Robert A.J. Dur & Ben D. Peletier & Otto H. Swank, 1998. "The Effect of Fiscal Rules on Public Investment if Budget Deficits Are Politically Motivated," Public Economics 9801003, EconWPA, revised 25 Feb 1999.
- repec:bla:pbudge:v:37:y:2017:i:4:p:111-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Lagona & Fabio Padovano, 2007. "A nonlinear principal component analysis of the relationship between budget rules and fiscal performance in the European Union," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 401-436, March.
- Magda Kandil & Hanan Morsy, 2014.
"Fiscal Stimulus and Credibility in Emerging Countries,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 40(3), pages 420-439, June.
- Magda E. Kandil & Hanan Morsy, 2010. "Fiscal Stimulus and Credibility in Emerging Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/123, International Monetary Fund.
- Pinaki Chakraborty & Bharatee Bhusana Dash, 2017.
"Fiscal Reforms, Fiscal Rule, and Development Spending: How Indian States Have Performed?,"
Public Budgeting & Finance,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 111-133, December.
- Chakraborty, Pinaki & Dash, Bharatee Bhusana, 2013. "Fiscal Reforms, Fiscal Rule and Development Spending: How Indian States have Performed?," Working Papers 13/122, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Guiseppe Pisauro, 2001. "Intergovernmental Relations and Fiscal Discipline; Between Commons and Soft Budget Constraints," IMF Working Papers 01/65, International Monetary Fund.
- Frank Bodmer, 2006. "The Swiss Debt Brake: How it Works and What Can Go Wrong," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 142(III), pages 307-330, September.
- Gerry Boyle; & Jim O'Leary, 1997. "Controlling Public Spending in Times of Plenty," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n741197, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal policy; budget process; budget deficits; budget law; fiscal rules;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H61 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Budget; Budget Systems
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:96/60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .