Taxation and Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morawski, Leszek & Myck, Michal, 2010.
"'Klin'-ing up: Effects of Polish tax reforms on those in and on those out,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 556-566, June.
- Leszek Morawski & Michal Myck, 2008. "'Klin'-ing up: effects of Polish tax reforms on those in and on those out," IFS Working Papers W08/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Morawski, Leszek & Myck, Michal, 2008. "'Klin'-ing Up: Effects of Polish Tax Reforms on Those In and on Those Out," IZA Discussion Papers 3746, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Franco Reviglio, 2001. "Budgetary Transparency for Public Expenditure Control," IMF Working Papers 01/8, International Monetary Fund.
- Mahdavi, Saeid, 2008. "The level and composition of tax revenue in developing countries: Evidence from unbalanced panel data," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 607-617, October.
- George Halkos & Nickolas Kyriazis, 2006. "Is tax competition harmful and is the EU an optimal tax area?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 163-177, April.
- repec:rfh:bbejor:v:6:y:2017:i:1:p:28-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sami Bibi, 2003. "On The Impact of Labor Tax Reforms on Unemployment in Tunisia," Working Papers 0330, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Sep 2003.
More about this item
KeywordsTax policy; unemployment; employment; unemployment benefits; unemployment rates; social security;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:96/45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.