German Unification; What Have We Learned From Multi-Country Models?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gagnon, Joseph E. & Masson, Paul R. & McKibbin, Warwick J., 1996. "German unification: What have we learned from multi-country models?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 467-497, October.
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Paul R. Masson & Warwick J. McKibbin, 1996. "German unification: what have we learned from multi-country models?," International Finance Discussion Papers 547, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
References listed on IDEAS
- Wyplosz, Charles, 1991.
"A Note on the Real Exchange Rate Effect of German Unification,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
527, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wyplosz, C., 1991. "A Note On the Real Exchange Rate Effect on German Unification," DELTA Working Papers 91-06, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Lewis S. Alexander & Joseph E. Gagnon, 1990. "The global economic implications of German unification," International Finance Discussion Papers 379, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Charles Wyplosz, 1991. "On the real exchange rate effect of German unification," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 127(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Mckibbin, W.J., 1990. "Some Global Macroeconomic Implications Of German Unification," Papers 81, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Hall, Stephen G, 1993. "Modelling Structural Change Using the Kalman Filter," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 1-13.
- Adams, Gwyn & Alexander, Lewis & Gagnon, Joseph, 1993.
"German unification and the European Monetary System: A quantitative analysis,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 353-392, August.
- Gwyn Adams & Lewis S. Alexander & Joseph E. Gagnon, 1992. "German unification and the European monetary system: a quantitative analysis," International Finance Discussion Papers 421, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Joseph E. Gagnon, 1989. "A forward-looking multicountry model: MX3," International Finance Discussion Papers 359, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John FitzGerald & Adele Bergin, 2004. "The Stability and Growth Pact: How much Co-ordination?," Papers WP153, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Coe, David T. & Helpman, Elhanan, 1999.
"R&D spillovers and global growth,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 399-428, April.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Elhanan Helpman & David T. Coe, 1996. "R&D Spillovers and Global Growth," IMF Working Papers 96/47, International Monetary Fund.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Coe, David T & Helpman, Elhanan, 1996. "R&D Spillovers and Global Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1467, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tamim Bayoumi & David T. Coe & Elhanan Helpman, 1996. "R&D Spillovers and Global Growth," NBER Working Papers 5628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bayoumi, T. & Coe, D.T. & Helpman, E., 1996. "R&D Spillovers and Global Growth," Papers 14-96, Tel Aviv.
- Beck, Martin & Winker, Peter, 2004. "Modeling spillovers and feedback of international trade in a disequilibrium framework," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 445-470, May.
- Robert Brooks & Robert Faff & David Sokulsky, 2005. "The stock market impact of German reunification: international evidence," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 31-42.
- McKibbin, Warwick J. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 2013. "A Global Approach to Energy and the Environment," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
More about this item
KeywordsGermany; inflation; monetary policy; aggregate demand; real wages; monetary aggregate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:96/43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .