Is MENA a Region? The Scope for Regional Integration
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hirut Wolde & Rina Bhattacharya, 2010. "Constraints on Trade in the MENA region," IMF Working Papers 10/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Daniel Müller-Jentsch, 2005. "Deeper Integration and Trade in Services in the Euro-Mediterranean Region : Southern Dimensions of the European Neighborhood Policy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7335, January.
- Nasser Saidi, 2003. "Arab Economic Integration: an Awakening to Remove Barriers to Prosperity," Working Papers 0322, Economic Research Forum, revised 08 Jul 2003.
- Heba Nassar & Ahmed Ghoneim, 2002. "Trade and Migration, Are they Complements or Substitutes: A Review of Four MENA Countries," Working Papers 0207, Economic Research Forum, revised 07 Mar 2002.
- M. Kabir Hassan, 2002. "An Empirical Investigation of Economic Cooperation among the OIC Member Countries," Working Papers 0212, Economic Research Forum, revised 18 Apr 2002.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic cooperation; Africa; Middle East; regional integration; economic integration; regional trade; world economy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:96/30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .