Is MENA a Region? The Scope for Regional Integration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Borowczyk-Martins & Gregory Jolivet & Fabien Postel-Vinay, 2013.
"Accounting For Endogeneity in Matching Function Estimation,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 16(3), pages 440-451, July.
- Daniel Borowczyk-Martins & Grégory Jolivet & Fabien Postel-Vinay, 2013. "Accounting for Endogeneity in Matching Function Estimation," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4l136f59vb8, Sciences Po.
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & Odd Rune Straume, 2012.
"Employment Protection Versus Flexicurity: On Technology Adoption in Unionised Firms,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(1), pages 177-199, March.
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & Odd Rune Straume, 2008. "Employment Protection versus Flexicurity: On Technology Adoption in Unionised Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 2472, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Straume, Odd Rune, 2010. "Employment protection versus flexicurity: on technology adoption in unionised firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 7919, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Samuel Bentolila & Giuseppe Bertola, 1990. "Firing Costs and Labour Demand: How Bad is Eurosclerosis?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 381-402.
- Davide Furceri & Lorenzo E. Bernal-Verdugo & Dominique M. Guillaume, 2012. "Crises, Labor Market Policy, and Unemployment," IMF Working Papers 12/65, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hirut Wolde & Rina Bhattacharya, 2010. "Constraints on Trade in the MENA region," IMF Working Papers 10/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Daniel Müller-Jentsch, 2005. "Deeper Integration and Trade in Services in the Euro-Mediterranean Region : Southern Dimensions of the European Neighborhood Policy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7335, June.
- Nasser Saidi, 2003. "Arab Economic Integration: an Awakening to Remove Barriers to Prosperity," Working Papers 0322, Economic Research Forum, revised 08 Jul 2003.
- Heba Nassar & Ahmed Ghoneim, 2002. "Trade and Migration, Are they Complements or Substitutes: A Review of Four MENA Countries," Working Papers 0207, Economic Research Forum, revised 07 Mar 2002.
- M. Kabir Hassan, 2002. "An Empirical Investigation of Economic Cooperation among the OIC Member Countries," Working Papers 0212, Economic Research Forum, revised 18 Apr 2002.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic cooperation; Africa; Middle East; regional integration; economic integration; regional trade; world economy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:96/30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .