Do Government Wage Cuts Close Budget Deficits? a Conceptual Framework for Developing Countries and Transition Economies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fischer, Stanley & Sahay, Ratna & Vegh, Carlos, 1998.
"From transition to market: Evidence and growth prospects,"
20615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ratna Sahay & Stanley Fischer & Carlos A. Végh Gramont, 1998. "From Transition to Market; Evidence and Growth Prospects," IMF Working Papers 98/52, International Monetary Fund.
- Litina, Anastasia & Palivos, Theodore, 2016.
"Corruption, tax evasion and social values,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 164-177.
- Litina, Anastasia & Palivos, Theodore, 2014. "Corruption, Tax Evasion and Social Values," MPRA Paper 58438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anastasia Litina & Theodore Palivos, 2014. "Corruption, Tax Evasion and Social Values," CREA Discussion Paper Series 14-10, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Fischer, Stanley & Sahay, Ratna & Vegh, Carlos, 1998. "How far is Eastern Europe from Brussels?," MPRA Paper 20059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johannes Fedderke & Robert Klitgaard & Kamil Akramov, 2011. "Heterogeneity Happens: How Rights Matter in Economic Development," Working Papers 220, Economic Research Southern Africa.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:96/19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .