Government Debt, Life-Cycle Income and Liquidity Constrains; Beyond Approximate Ricardian Equivalence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hamid Faruqee & Douglas Laxton & Steven Symansky, 1997. "Government Debt, Life-Cycle Income, and Liquidity Constraints: Beyond Approximate Ricardian Equivalence," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(3), pages 374-382, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnaud Mehl & Julien Reynaud, 2008.
"Domestic debt structures in emerging markets : new empirical evidence,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
bla08059, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Arnaud Mehl & Julien Reynaud, 2008. "Domestic Debt Structures in Emerging Markets : New Empirical Evidence," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00332049, HAL.
- Anna Ilyina & Anastasia Guscina & Herman Kamil, 2010. "Does Procyclical Fiscal Policy Reinforce Incentives to Dollarize Sovereign Debt?," IMF Working Papers 10/168, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt; Ricardian Equivalence; Crowding Out; Real Interest Rates; Government Debt; real interest rate; lifetime income; disposable income; public debt;
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:96/140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .