Social and Political Factors in a Model of Endogenous Economic Growth and Distribution; An Application to the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Delano Villanueva, 1997. "Social and Political Factors in a Model of Endogenous Economic Growth and Distribution: An Application to the Philippines," Staff Papers, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number sp57, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1969. "Dimensions of Postwar Philippine Economic Progress," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(1), pages 93-109.
- Masao Ogaki & Jonathan D. Ostry & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1996.
"Saving Behavior in Low- and Middle-Income Developing Countries: A Comparison,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 43(1), pages 38-71, March.
- Masao Ogaki & Jonathan David Ostry & Carmen Reinhart, 1995. "Saving Behavior in Low and Middle-Income Developing Countries; A Comparison," IMF Working Papers 95/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Ogaki, Masao & Ostry, Jonathan, 1996. "Saving Behavior in Low- and Middle-Income Developing Countries: A Comparison," MPRA Paper 6978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1971. "Capital Accumulation, Labor Saving, and Labor Absorption Once More," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 85(1), pages 40-65.
- Delano Villanueva, 1994.
"Openness, Human Development, and Fiscal Policies: Effects on Economic Growth and Speed of Adjustment,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 41(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Delano Villanueva, 1993. "Openness, Human Development, and Fiscal Policies; Effectson Economic Growth and Speed of Adjustment," IMF Working Papers 93/59, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsPhilippines; growth rate; wage; wages; economic growth; growth model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:96/139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.