A Credit Crunch? a Case Study of Finland in the Aftermath of the Banking Crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Wong & Andrew Tsang & Steven Kong, 2016. "How Does Loan-To-Value Policy Strengthen Resilience of Banks to Property Price Shocks ¡V Evidence from Hong Kong," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 19(1), pages 120-149.
- Mingwei Yuan & Christian Zimmermann, 1999. "Credit Crunch, Bank Lending and Monetary Policy: A Model of Financial Intermediation with Heterogeneous Projects," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 89, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Petar Peshev, 2014. "Credit dynamics in Central and Eastern Europe," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 37-58,59-79.
- Burcu Erdogan, 2010. "Kreditklemme in Deutschland: Mythos oder Realität?," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 79(4), pages 27-37.
- Yuan, Mingwei & Zimmermann, Christian, 2004.
"Credit crunch in a model of financial intermediation and occupational choice,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 637-659, December.
- Mingwei Yuan & Christian Zimmermann, 1999. "Credit Crunch in a Model of Financial Intermediation and Occupational Choice," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 97, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Ramirez, Francisco A., 2012.
"Crédito Al Sector Privado En República Dominicana (1997-2011): ¿Existe Evidencia De Racionamiento Del Crédito?
[Private Sector Loans in the Dominican Republic (1997-2011):Is There Evidence of credi," MPRA Paper 68333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Del Giovane & Andrea Nobili & Federico Maria Signoretti, 2013. "Supply tightening or lack of demand? An analysis of credit developments during the Lehman Brothers and the sovereign debt crises," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 942, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ana Maria Čeh & Mirna Dumičić & Ivo Krznar, 2011. "A Credit Market Disequilibrium Model And Periods of Credit Crunch," Working Papers 28, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Nada Oulidi & Laurence Allain, 2009. "Credit Market in Morocco; A Disequilibrium Approach," IMF Working Papers 09/53, International Monetary Fund.
- Demetriades, Panicos O. & Fattouh, Bassam A, 2006. "Excess Credit and the South Korean Crisis," WIDER Working Paper Series 084, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsFinland; banking; equation; banking crisis; bank lending; equations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:96/135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .