The Feldstein-Horioka Test of International Capital Mobility; Is it Feasible?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuan-Min Wang & Yuan-Ming Lee & Thanh-Binh Nguyen Thi, 2009. "Business-Cycle Asymmetry and Causality Between Foreign Direct Investment and Fixed Capital Formation," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(Number Sp), pages 698-721, November.
- Christophe Tavéra & Jean-Christophe Poutineau & Jean-Sébastien Pentecôte & Isabelle Cadoret & Arthur Charpentier, 2015.
"The “mother of all puzzles” at thirty: A meta-analysis,"
CEPII research center, issue 141, pages 80-96.
- Christophe Tavéra & Jean-Christophe Poutineau & Jean-Sébastien Pentecôte & Isabelle Cadoret-David & Arthur Charpentier & Chantal Guéguen & Marilyne Huchet-Bourdon & Julien Licheron & Guillaume L'Oeill, 2015. "The "Mother of All Puzzles" at thirty: a meta-analysis," Post-Print halshs-01112088, HAL.
- repec:cii:cepiei:2015-q1-141-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taylor, Alan M., 2002. "A century of current account dynamics," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 725-748, November.
- Eiriksson, Agust A., 2011. "The saving-investment correlation and origins of productivity shocks," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 40-47, January.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Tsoumas, Chris, 2009. "A survey of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle: What has been done and where we stand," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 64-76, June.
- Malgorzata Jakubiak & Pawel Kaczorowski & Joanna Siwinska-Gorzelak & Tomasz Tokarski, 1999. "Private, Public and Foreign Savings," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0186, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment; capital mobility; correlation; cointegration; correlations; time series;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:96/100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .