Inflation and Income Distribution; Further Evidenceon Empirical Links
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonel Muinelo‐Gallo & Oriol Roca‐Sagalés, 2011.
"Economic Growth And Inequality: The Role Of Fiscal Policies,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2-3), pages 74-97, September.
- Leonel Muinelo & Oriol Roca-Sagalés, 2011. "Economic Growth and Inequality: The Role of Fiscal Policies," Working Papers wpdea1105, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Heer, Burkhard & Süssmuth, Bernd, 2013.
"Tax bracket creep and its effects on income distribution,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(PB), pages 393-408.
- Burkhard Heer & Bernd Süssmuth, 2003. "Cold Progression and its Effects on Income Distribution," CESifo Working Paper Series 951, CESifo Group Munich.
- Heer, Burkhard & Süssmuth, Bernd, 2013. "Tax bracket creep and its effects on income distribution," Working Papers 123, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Majid Sameti & Leila Rafie, 2010. "Interaction of Income Distribution, Taxes and Economic Growth (The Case of Iran and Some Selected East Asian Countries)," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 15(1), pages 67-81, winter.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Michael Gavin, 1996. "Securing Stability and Growth in a Shock Prone Region: The Policy Challenge for Latin America," Research Department Publications 4020, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- António Afonso & Ludger Schuknecht & Vito Tanzi, 2010.
"Income distribution determinants and public spending efficiency,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 8(3), pages 367-389, September.
- António Afonso & Ludger Schknecht & Vito Tanzi, 2008. "Income Distribution Determinants and Public Spending Efficiency," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/05, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Afonso, António & Schuknecht, Ludger & Tanzi, Vito, 2008. "Income distribution determinants and public spending efficiency," Working Paper Series 861, European Central Bank.
- Stanley Fischer, 1996. "Why are central banks pursuing long-run price stability?," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 7-34.
- O'Reilly, B., 1998. "The Benefits of Low Inflation: Taking Shock "A nickel ain't worth a dime any more" [Yogi Berra]," Technical Reports 83, Bank of Canada.
- Judith Niehues, 2010. "Social Spending Generosity and Income Inequality: A Dynamic Panel Approach," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 336, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- de Jong, Eelke, 2002. "Why are price stability and statutory independence of central banks negatively correlated? The role of culture," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 675-694, November.
- Kenny, Geoff & McGettigan, Donal, 1997. "Low Inflation or Price Stability? A Look at the Issues," Research Technical Papers 3/RT/97, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Smith, Douglas, 2001. "International evidence on how income inequality and credit market imperfections affect private saving rates," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 103-127, February.
- He, Dong, 1999. "Turkey - Inflation and the Distribution of Income," MPRA Paper 9759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niehues, Judith, 2010. "Social Spending Generosity and Income Inequality: A Dynamic Panel Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 5178, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- N'Yilimon Nantob, 2015. "Income Inequality and Inflation in Developing Countries: An Empirical Investigation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(4), pages 2888-2902.
- Vassili Prokopenko & Paul Holden, 2001. "Financial Development and Poverty Alleviation; Issues and Policy Implications for Developing and Transition Countries," IMF Working Papers 01/160, International Monetary Fund.
- Muinelo-Gallo, Leonel & Roca-Sagalés, Oriol, 2013.
"Joint determinants of fiscal policy, income inequality and economic growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 814-824.
- Leonel Muinelo-Gallo & Oriol Roca-Sagalés, 2012. "Joint determinants of fiscal policy, income inequality and economic growth," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 12-04, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Chen,Derek Hung Chiat & Ranaweera,Thilakaratna & Storozhuk, Andriy, 2004. "The RMSM-S+P : a minimal poverty module for the RMSM-X," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3304, The World Bank.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Michael Gavin, 1996. "Asegurar la estabilidad y el crecimiento en una región propensa a las sacudidas: los retos de políticas para América Latina," Research Department Publications 4021, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Michael Gavin, 1996. "Securing Stability and Growth in a Shock Prone Region: The Policy Challenge for Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6191, Inter-American Development Bank.
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Pieroni, Luca & Procidano, Isabella, 2016. "Revisiting the relationship between welfare spending and income inequality in OECD countries," MPRA Paper 72020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre Monnin, 2014. "Inflation and Income Inequality in Developed Economies," Working Papers 1401, Council on Economic Policies.
- Amaral, Pedro S., 2017. "Monetary Policy and Inequality," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue January.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; effects of inflation; monetary policy; inflation tax; effect of inflation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:95/86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .