International Financial Flows and Transactions Taxes; Survey and Options
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard, 1998. "Wage Contracts, Capital Mobility, and Macroeconomic Policy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Young-Han Kim, 2003. "International policy coordination for financial market stability in the Asian economies," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(10), pages 1123-1132.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard, 1998. "Capital inflows, external shocks, and the real exchange rate," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 713-740, October.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret, 2000. "Quel role pour les controles des mouvements internationaux de capitaux ?," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 81, pages 77-108.
- Alonso, Miguel A. & Rallo, Juan Ramón & Romero, Alberto, 2013. "El efecto de los impuestos a las transacciones financieras en la estabilidad de los mercados de capital. Un debate sin resolver," El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(317), pages 207-231, enero-mar.
- Takuji Kinkyo, 2004. "Transmission channels of capital flow shocks: why Korean crisis was so severe," Working Papers 139, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Mustafa Erdogdu & Hale Balseven, 2006. "How Effective is the Tobin Tax in Coping with Financial Volatility?," Anadolu University Journal of Social Sciences, Anadolu University, vol. 6(1), pages 107-128, June.
- Ignacio Lozano & Jorge Ramos, 2000.
"Análisis sobre la Incidencia del Impuesto del 2x1000 a las Transacciones Financieras,"
Borradores de Economia
143, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ignacio Lozano E. & Jorge Ramos F., 2000. "ANÁLISIS SOBRE LA INCIDENCIA DEL IMPUESTO DEL 2 x 1000 A LAS TRANSACCIONES FINANCIERAS," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 001999, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Miklós Antal & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2014.
"Macroeconomics, Financial Crisis and the Environment. Strategies for a Sustainability Transition,"
WIFO Working Papers
- Miklós Antal & Jeroen van den Bergh, 2014. "Macroeconomics, Financial Crisis and the Environment: Strategies for a Sustainability Transition," WWWforEurope Policy Paper series 10, WWWforEurope.
- David Stubbs, 2012. "Adopting a Currency Transaction Tax When Avoidance is a Possibility: Which Currencies Would Take the Lead and What Rate Could they Charge?," Working Papers 1204, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Edgar L. Feige, 2000.
"Taxation for the 21st century: the automated payment transaction (APT) tax,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(31), pages 473-511, October.
- Edgar L. Feige, 2001. "Taxation for the 21st Century: The Automated Payment Transaction (APT) Tax," Public Economics 0106001, EconWPA.
- Takuji Kinkyo, 2004. "Disorderly adjustments to exchange rate misalignments: The experience of Korea," Working Papers 140, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Graham Bird & Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2001. "Coping with, and cashing in on, international capital volatility," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 1-23.
- Takuji Kinkyo, 2004. "The case for regional exchange rate arrangement in East Asia," Working Papers 141, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Danuse Nerudova, 2011. "Taxing the financial sector in the European Union," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2011-16, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Yates Nicholas A, 2009. "Revisiting the Tobin Tax, in the Context of Development and the Financial Crisis," The Law and Development Review, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 257-282, November.
- Dr. Said Jaouadi, 2013. "New Evidence from Assessing the Tobin Tax Effects on Exchange Stability and Trade," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 3(2), pages 146-155, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSingapore; exchange rate; foreign exchange; financial markets; exchange rates; exchange markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:95/60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.