Hysteresis in Exports
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlin, Wendy & Glyn, Andrew & Van Reenen, John, 2001.
"Export Market Performance of OECD Countries: An Empirical Examination of the Role of Cost Competitiveness,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(468), pages 128-162, January.
- Carlin, Carlin & Andrew Glyn & John Van Reenen, 1999. "Export Market Performance of OECD countries: an empirical examination of the role of cost competitiveness," IFS Working Papers W99/22, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Marco Alderighi & Alberto A. Gaggero, 2012.
"Air Accessibility and Export Capability of the Italian Manufacturing Industry,"
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 4, pages 635-662.
- Marco Alderighi & Alberto Gaggero, 2012. "Accessibilità aerea e capacità esportativa del manifatturiero italiano," Quaderni di Dipartimento 163, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Keld Laursen & Valentina Meliciani, 2000.
"The importance of technology-based intersectoral linkages for market share dynamics,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 136(4), pages 702-723, December.
- Keld Laursen & Valentina Meliciani, 1999. "The Importance of Technology Based Inter-sectoral Linkages for Market Share Dynamics," DRUID Working Papers 99-10, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Mahadevan, Renuka & Suardi, Sandy, 2008. "A dynamic analysis of the impact of uncertainty on import- and/or export-led growth: The experience of Japan and the Asian Tigers," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 155-174, March.
- bruno amable & jerome henry & frederic lordon & richard topol, 2005. "Complex Remanence vs. Simple Persistence: Are Hysteresis and Unit-Root Processes observationally equivalent?," Computational Economics 0501001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilles Saint-Paul, 2009. "Le dollar, l’innovation et l’emploi," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 94(1), pages 107-115.
More about this item
KeywordsExports; International trade; exchange rate; export prices; exchange rate changes; exchange rate pass; exchange rates;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:95/52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.