Paradise Lost? Growth, Convergence and Migration in the South Pacific
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paul Cashin & Norman Loayza, 1995. "Paradise Lost? Growth, Convergence, and Migration in the South Pacific," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 42(3), pages 608-641, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ceren Ozgen & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2010.
"The effect of migration on income growth and convergence: Meta-analytic evidence,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(3), pages 537-561, August.
- Ozgen, Ceren & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2009. "The Effect of Migration on Income Growth and Convergence: Meta-Analytic Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 4522, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Patrizia Tumbarello & Ezequiel Cabezon & Yiqun Wu, 2013. "Are the Asia and Pacific Small States Different from Other Small States?," IMF Working Papers 13/123, International Monetary Fund.
- Maria Abreu & Henri L.F. de Groot & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2005. "A Meta-Analysis of Beta-Convergence: The Legendary Two-Percent," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-001/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- DOBSON, Steve & RAMLOGAN, Carlyn & STROBL, Eric, 2003. "Why do rates of convergence differ ? A meta-regression analysis," CORE Discussion Papers 2003020, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Stephen Dobson & Carlyn Ramlogan & Eric Strobl, 2006. "Why Do Rates Of Β-Convergence Differ? A Meta-Regression Analysis," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 53(2), pages 153-173, May.
- Bertram, Geoffrey, 2004. "On the Convergence of Small Island Economies with Their Metropolitan Patrons," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 343-364, February.
- Easterly, William & Kraay, Aart, 2000. "Small States, Small Problems? Income, Growth, and Volatility in Small States," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 2013-2027, November.
- Easterly, William*Kraay, Aart, 1999. "Small states, small problems?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2139, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsAustralia; Fiji; Kiribati; New Zealand; Samoa; Papua New Guinea; Solomon Islands; Tonga; Vanuatu; economic growth; equation; statistics; time series; growth rate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:95/28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .