Current Account Surpluses and the Interest Rate Island in Switzerland
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klaas Knot & Jan Marc Berk, 1999.
"Co-Movements in Long-Term Interest Rates and the Role of PPP-Based Exchange Rate Expectations,"
IMF Working Papers
99/81, International Monetary Fund.
- J.M. Berk & K.H.W. Knot, 1999. "Co-Movements in Long-Term Interest Rates and the Role of PPP-BasedExchange Rate Expectations," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 37, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Laxton, Douglas & Prasad, Eswar, 2001. "Possible effects of European Monetary Union on Switzerland," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 531-551, July.
- Berk, Jan Marc & Knot, Klaas H. W., 2001. "Testing for long horizon UIP using PPP-based exchange rate expectations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 377-391, February.
- International Monetary Fund, 2012. "Switzerland; 2012 Article IV Consultation: Staff Report; Public Information Notice on the Executive Board Discussion; Statement by the Executive Director for Switzerland," IMF Staff Country Reports 12/106, International Monetary Fund.
- C.A. Ullersma, 2001. "The Zero Lower Bound on Nominal Interest Rates and Monetary Policy Effectiveness: a Survey," MEB Series (discontinued) 2001-9, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
More about this item
KeywordsBalance of payments; Investment; Switzerland; foreign assets; net foreign assets; foreign currency; foreign exchange; international standards;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:95/24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .