Trade Liberalization and Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Calvo, Guillermo A. & Drazen, Allan, 1998. "Uncertain Duration Of Reform," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(04), pages 443-455, December.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 1989. "Measuring Nontariff Trade Policies," NBER Working Papers 2978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andriamananjara, Shuby & Nash, John, 1997. "Have trade policy reforms led to greater openness in developing countries : evidence from readily available trade data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1730, The World Bank.
- Khan, Mohsin S. & Ostry, Jonathan D., 1992.
"Response of the equilibrium real exchange rate to real disturbances in developing countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 20(9), pages 1325-1334, September.
- Mohsin S. Khan & Jonathan David Ostry, 1991. "Response of the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate to Real Disturbances in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 91/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Allan Drazen, 1997. "Uncertain Duration of Reform: Dynamic Implications," NBER Working Papers 5925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerwin Bell & M. Zühtü Yücelik & Paul J Duran & Saleh M. Nsouli & Sena Eken, 1993. "The Path to Convertibility and Growth; The Tunisian Experience," IMF Occasional Papers 109, International Monetary Fund.
- Edward E. Leamer, 1988. "Measures of Openness," NBER Chapters,in: Trade Policy Issues and Empirical Analysis, pages 145-204 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dani Rodrik, 1992. "The Limits of Trade Policy Reform in Developing Countries," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 87-105, Winter.
- Willett:, Thomas D., 1986. "Exchange-rate volatility, international trade, and resource allocation: A perspective on recent research," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(1, Supple), pages 101-112, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cacciatore, Matteo, 2014.
"International trade and macroeconomic dynamics with labor market frictions,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 17-30.
- Matteo Cacciatore, 2012. "International Trade and Macroeconomic Dynamics with Labor Market Frictions," 2012 Meeting Papers 875, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Eddy Lee, 2005. "Trade Liberalization and Employment," Working Papers 5, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
More about this item
KeywordsTariffs; Trade liberalization; Wages; export sector; tariff reform; trade reform; unemployment rate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:95/20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .