Financial Sector Reforms in Eight Countries; Issues and Results
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gene M. Grossman (ed.), 1996. "Economic Growth," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 553.
- Levine, Ross, 2005. "Finance and Growth: Theory and Evidence," Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 12, pages 865-934 Elsevier.
- International Monetary Fund, 2006. "Tunisia; Financial System Stability Assessment Update," IMF Staff Country Reports 06/448, International Monetary Fund.
- Mohsin S. Khan & Abdelhak S Senhadji, 2000. "Financial Development and Economic Growth; An Overview," IMF Working Papers 00/209, International Monetary Fund.
- Raghuram G. Rajan, 1998.
"The past and future of commercial banking viewed through an incomplete contract lens,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Aug, pages 524-550.
- Rajan, Raghuram G, 1998. "The Past and Future of Commercial Banking Viewed through an Incomplete Contract Lens," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 30(3), pages 524-550, August.
- Raghuram G. Rajan, "undated". "The Past and Future of Commercial Banking Viewed Through an Incomplete Contract Lens," CRSP working papers 464, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Raghuram G. Rajan, "undated". "The Past and Future of Commercial Banking Viewed through an Incomplete Contract Lens," CRSP working papers 337, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- World Bank & International Monetory Fund, 2001. "Developing Government Bond Markets : A Handbook," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13865, June.
- Zsófia Árvai, 2005. "Capital Account Liberalization, Capital Flow Patterns, and Policy Responses in the EU's New Member States," IMF Working Papers 05/213, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Sturm & Nikolaus Siegfried, 2005. "Regional monetary integration in the member states of the Gulf Cooperation Council," Occasional Paper Series 31, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elahi, M.A., 2011. "Essays on financial fragility," Other publications TiSEM 882f55bb-10dc-4e49-95ef-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Degryse, Hans & Elahi, Muhammad Ather & Penas, Maria Fabiana, 2012.
"Determinants of Banking System Fragility: A Regional Perspective,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8858, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Degryse, Hans & Elahi, Muhammad Ather & Penas, María Fabiana, 2013. "Determinants of banking system fragility: a regional perspective," Working Paper Series 1567, European Central Bank.
- Degryse, H.A. & Elahi, M.A. & Penas, M.F., 2012. "Determinants of Banking System Fragility : A Regional Perspective," Discussion Paper 2012-015, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Enrica Detragiache, 1997. "The Determinants of Banking Crises; Evidence From Developing and Developed Countries," IMF Working Papers 97/106, International Monetary Fund.
- Muhammad Waqas Chughtai & Muhammad Waqas Malik & Rashid Aftab, 2015. "Impact of Major Economic Variables on Economic Growth of Pakistan," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 11(2), pages 94-106, April.
More about this item
KeywordsArgentina; Bulgaria; Ecuador; Egypt; India; Kenya; Monetary policy; Tanzania; Uganda; financial sector; central bank; inflation; financial institutions; Tanzania; United Republic of;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:95/141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .