A Survey of Academic Literatureon Controls Over International Capital Transactions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael P. Dooley, 1995. "A Survey of Academic Literature on Controls over International Capital Transactions," NBER Working Papers 5352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- David F. Bradford, 1998.
"Transition to and Tax-Rate Flexibility in a Cash-Flow-Type Tax,"
NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 12, pages 151-172
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David F. Bradford, 1998. "Transition to and Tax Rate Flexibility in a Cash-Flow Type Tax," NBER Working Papers 6465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bradford, David F, 2003.
"Addressing the Transfer-Pricing Problem in an Origin-Basis X Tax,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 10(5), pages 591-610, September.
- David F. Bradford, 2003. "Addressing the Transfer-Pricing Problem in an Origin-Basis X Tax," NBER Working Papers 9843, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Bradford, 2003. "Addressing the Transfer-Pricing Problem in an Origin-Basis X Tax," CESifo Working Paper Series 997, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:mes:challe:v:40:y:1997:i:6:p:63-84 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInternational capital markets; capital controls; exchange rate; capital mobility; capital flows; capital markets;
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:95/127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .