Financial Indicators and Financial Change in Africa and Asia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adam Honig, 2006. "Is there a link between dollarization and banking crises?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(8), pages 1123-1135.
- Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Enrica Detragiache, 1997. "The Determinants of Banking Crises; Evidence From Developing and Developed Countries," IMF Working Papers 97/106, International Monetary Fund.
- Domac, Ilker & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2003.
"Banking crises and exchange rate regimes: is there a link?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 41-72, October.
- Domac, Ilker & Martinez-Peria, Maria Soledad, 2000. "Banking crises and exchange rate regimes - Is there a link?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2489, The World Bank.
- C. A. E. Goodhart & Miguel A. Segoviano Basurto & Boris Hofmann, 2006. "Default, Credit Growth, and Asset Prices," IMF Working Papers 06/223, International Monetary Fund.
- Roy, Saktinil & Kemme, David M., 2012. "Causes of banking crises: Deregulation, credit booms and asset bubbles, then and now," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 270-294.
- Robert Kelly & Kieran Mcquinn & Rebecca Stuart, 2011.
"Exploring the Steady-State Relationship Between Credit and GDP for a Small Open Economy–The Case Of Ireland,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 42(4), pages 455-477.
- Kelly, Robert & McQuinn, Kieran & Stuart, Rebecca, 2011. "Exploring the Steady-State Relationship between Credit and GDP for a Small Open Economy - The Case of Ireland," Research Technical Papers 1/RT/11, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Kelly, Robert & McQuinn, Kieran & Stuart, Rebecca, 2013. "Exploring the steady-state relationship between credit and GDP for a small open economy: the case of Ireland," Working Paper Series 1531, European Central Bank.
- Md Nain & Bandi Kamaiah, 2014. "Financial development and economic growth in India: some evidence from non-linear causality analysis," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 299-319, November.
- Ardliansyah, Rifqi, 2012. "Stock Market Integration and International Portfolio Diversification between U.S. and ASEAN Equity Markets," MPRA Paper 41958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ammar Hamad Khalaf, 2011. "Impact of Financial Liberalization on Financial Depth in Iraq," The Review of Finance and Banking, Academia de Studii Economice din Bucuresti, Romania / Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci si Burse de Valori / Catedra de Finante, vol. 3(2), pages 063-074, December.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Detragiache, Enrica, 1997. "The determinants of banking crises : evidence from industrial and developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1828, The World Bank.
- Mouawiya Al-Awad & Nasri Harb, 2005.
"Financial development and economic growth in the Middle East,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(15), pages 1041-1051.
- Harb, Nasri & Al-Awad, Mouawiya, 2005. "Financial Development and Economic Growth in the Middle East," MPRA Paper 13605, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Büyükkarabacak, Berrak & Valev, Neven, 2012. "Credit information sharing and banking crises: An empirical investigation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 788-800.
- Rahul Dhumale, 2000. "Capital Adequacy Standards: Are They Sufficient?," Working Papers wp165, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Irving, Jacqueline & Manroth, Astrid, 2009. "Local sources of financing for infrastructure in Africa : a cross-country analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4878, The World Bank.
- Pablo Gluzmann & Martín Guzman, 2011. "Financial Reforms and Financial Instability," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(61-62), pages 35-73, January -.
- Sanchis, A. & Segovia, M.J. & Gil, J.A. & Heras, A. & Vilar, J.L., 2007. "Rough Sets and the role of the monetary policy in financial stability (macroeconomic problem) and the prediction of insolvency in insurance sector (microeconomic problem)," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(3), pages 1554-1573, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital markets; Africa; Economic stabilization; financial liberalization; financial sector development; financial sector; financial system; financial deepening;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:95/123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .