The Microstructure of Government Securities Markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Campanaro,Alessandra & Vittas,Dimitri, 2004. "Greco-Roman lessons for public debt management and debt market development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3414, The World Bank.
- Antonio Scalia & Valerio Vacca, 2001.
"Does market transparency matter? A case study,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Market liquidity: proceedings of a workshop held at the BIS, volume 2, pages 113-144
Bank for International Settlements.
- Antonio Scalia & Valerio Vacca, 1999. "Does Market Transparency Matter? a Case Study," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 359, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Vacca, V. & Scalia, A., 1999. "Does Market Transparency Matter? A Case Study," Papers 359, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Vitale, Paolo, 1998. "Two months in the life of several gilt-edged market makers on the London Stock Exchange," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 8(3-4), pages 299-324, December.
- Jorge I Canales Kriljenko, 2004. "Foreign Exchange Market Organization in Selected Developing and Transition Economies; Evidence from a Survey," IMF Working Papers 04/4, International Monetary Fund.
- Toni Gravelle, 2002. "The Microstructure of Multiple-Dealer Equity and Government Securities Markets: How They Differ," Staff Working Papers 02-9, Bank of Canada.
- Gravelle, Toni, 1998. "Buying Back Government Bonds: Mechanics and Other Considerations," Staff Working Papers 98-9, Bank of Canada.
- Toni Gravelle, 1999. "The Market Microstructure of Dealership Equity and Government Securities Markets: How They Differ," CGFS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Market Liquidity: Research Findings and Selected Policy Implications, volume 11, pages 1-16 Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
KeywordsBond markets; Securities markets; government securities; central bank; government securities markets; stock exchange;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:95/117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.