The Canadian Labor Market; Developments, Prospects, and Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Casarico, Alessandra & Devillanova, Carlo, 2008.
"Capital-skill complementarity and the redistributive effects of Social Security Reform,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(3-4), pages 672-683, April.
- Alessandra Casarico & Carlo Devillanova, 2003. "Capital-skill Complementarity and the Redistributive Effects of Social Security Reform," CESifo Working Paper Series 1038, CESifo Group Munich.
- Casarico, Alessandra & Carlo Devillanova, 2003. "Capital-skill Complementarity and the Redistributive Effects of Social Security Reform," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 38, Royal Economic Society.
- Casarico, Alessandra & Devillanova, Carlo, 2003. "Capital-Skill Complementarity and the Redistributive Effects of Social Security Reform," CEPR Discussion Papers 3773, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua, 1997.
"Technological change, relative wages, and unemployment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 187-205, February.
- Joshua Aizenman & Pierre-Richard Agénor, 1994. "Technological Change, Relative Wages, and Unemployment," IMF Working Papers 94/111, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsCanada; unemployment; employment; labor market; labor force; job search;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:94/97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .