Competitiveness Indicators; A Theoretical and Empirical Assessment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valerie Cerra & Jarkko Soikkeli & Sweta C. Saxena, 2003. "How Competitive is Irish Manufacturing?," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 34(2), pages 173-193.
- Carlos Huertas Campos & Consuelo Villalba Torres & Julián Parra, 2004.
"Índice De Competitividad Colombiana Con Terceros Países En El Mercado Estadounidense (Itcr-C),"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
002836, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Carlos A.Huertas Campos & Consuelo Villalba Torres & Julián A.Parra Polanía, 2004. "Índice de Competitividad Colombiana con Terceros Países en el Mercado Estadounidense (ITCR-C)," Borradores de Economia 273, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luc Eyraud, 2009. "Madagascar; A Competitiveness and Exchange Rate Assessment," IMF Working Papers 09/107, International Monetary Fund.
- Ingrid Majerová & Jan Nevima, 2015. "Exploring regional aspects of competitiveness in the selected countries of Visegrad Group Plus," Working Papers 0017, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Charalambos G Tsangarides & Gustavo Ramirez, 2007. "Competitiveness in the CFA Franc Zone," IMF Working Papers 07/212, International Monetary Fund.
- Eckhard Siggel, 2006. "International Competitiveness and Comparative Advantage: A Survey and a Proposal for Measurement," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 137-159, June.
- Dominique Peters, 2010. "Price Competitiveness in Central and Eastern Europe - a case study for transition economies," IMK Studies 01-2010, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Rupert D Worrell, 2003. "A Currency Union for the Caribbean," IMF Working Papers 03/35, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2002. "Tunisia’s Experience with Real Exchange Rate Targeting and the Transition to a Flexible Exchange Rate Regime," IMF Working Papers 02/190, International Monetary Fund.
- Alege, Philip O. & Okodua, Henry, 2014. "International Competitiveness and Growth of the Nigerian Economy: A Structural VAR-Based Perspective," Research in Applied Economics, Macrothink Institute, vol. 6(4), pages 53-74, December.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:06:y:2015:i:02:n:s1793993315500106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bogetic, Zeljko & Espina, Carlos & Noer, John, 2007. "Cote d'Ivoire : competitiveness, Cocoa, and the real exchange rate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4416, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBalance of trade; reer; exchange rate; unit labor costs; real exchange rate; export unit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:94/29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.