Geography, Trade Patterns, and Economic Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Franco Pozzolo, 2004.
"Research and Development, Regional Spillovers and the Location of Economic Activities,"
University of Manchester, vol. 72(4), pages 463-482, July.
- Alberto Pozzolo, 1998. "Research and Development, Regional Spillovers, and the Location of Economic Activities," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 331, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2003. "Research and Development, Regional Spillovers and the Location of Economic Activities," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp03008, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Pozzolo, A.F., 1998. "Research and Development, Regional Spillovers, and the Location of Economic Activities," Papers 331, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Mikael Petitjean, 2000.
"Les effets de la globalisation sur les inégalités régionales : quelques apports fondamentaux de l'économie géographique,"
Revue Tiers Monde,
Programme National Persée, vol. 41(164), pages 775-790.
- Mikael Petitjean, 1999. "Des effets de la globalisation sur les inégalités régionales : quelques apports fondamentaux de l'économie géographique," SEII Working Papers 990401, University of Liège Faculty of Econonomics, Management and Social Sciences Department of Economics Service of International and Interregional Economics.
- Hanson, Gordon H., 1998. "Regional adjustment to trade liberalization," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 419-444, July.
- G. Ottaviano, 1995. "A Geographic Approach to International Economics: 'Strategic Trade Policy'?," Working Papers 216, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Junius, Karsten, 1996. "Limits to industrial agglomeration," Kiel Working Papers 762, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- A. Porojan, 2001. "Trade Flows and Spatial Effects: The Gravity Model Revisited," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 265-280, July.
- Katrin Elborgh-Woytek, 2003. "Of Openess and Distance; Trade Developments in the Commonwealth of Independent States, 1993-2002," IMF Working Papers 03/207, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic policy; International trade; wages; trade patterns; wage; benefits;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:94/16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.