North-South RandD Spillovers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matheson, Troy & Stavrev, Emil, 2014.
"News and monetary shocks at a high frequency: A simple approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 125(2), pages 282-286.
- Troy D Matheson & Emil Stavrev, 2014. "News and Monetary Shocks at a High Frequency; A Simple Approach," IMF Working Papers 14/167, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William R. Kerr, 2013.
"Heterogeneous Technology Diffusion and Ricardian Trade Patterns,"
NBER Working Papers
19657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William R. Kerr, 2016. "Heterogeneous Technology Diffusion and Ricardian Trade Patterns," CESifo Working Paper Series 6216, CESifo Group Munich.
- William R. Kerr, 2013. "Heterogeneous Technology Diffusion and Ricardian Trade Patterns," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-039, Harvard Business School.
- Gian Maria Milesi-Ferrett & Assaf Razin, 1996. "Sustainability of Persistent Current Account Deficits," NBER Working Papers 5467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Padoan, Pier Carlo, 1996. "Trade and the accumulation and diffusion of knowledge," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1679, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:94/144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .