Tax Policy and the Environment; Theory and Practice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ching-huei Chang & Peter W. H. Cheng, 1992. "Tax Policy and Foreign Direct Investment in Taiwan," NBER Chapters,in: The Political Economy of Tax Reform, NBER-EASE Volume 1, pages 315-338 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agarwal, Jamuna Prasad, 1986. "Home country incentives and FDI in ASEAN countries," Kiel Working Papers 258, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Chen, Jo-Hui, 1998. "The Effects of International Competition of Fiscal Incentives on Foreign Direct Investment," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 51(4), pages 497-516.
- Peter K. Clark, 1993. "Tax Incentives and Equipment Investment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 24(1), pages 317-347.
- Michael J. Boskin, 1987. "Tax Policy and the International Location of Investment," NBER Chapters,in: Taxes and Capital Formation, pages 73-82 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shah, Anwar & Slemrod, Joel, 1991. "Do Taxes Matter for Foreign Direct Investment?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(3), pages 473-491, September.
- Itagaki, Takao, 1979. "Theory of the Multinational Firm: An Analysis of Effects of Government Policies," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 20(2), pages 437-448, June.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 1994. "Foreign Direct Investment in the Philippines: A Reassessment," Research Paper Series RPS 1994-10, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stavins, Robert N., 2003.
"Experience with market-based environmental policy instruments,"
Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 355-435
- Stavins, Robert, 2000. "Experience with Market-Based Environmental Policy Instruments," Working Paper Series rwp00-004, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stavins, Robert, 2001. "Experience with Market-Based Environmental Policy Instruments," Discussion Papers dp-01-58, Resources For the Future.
- Morgenstern, Richard, 1995. "Environmental Taxes: Dead or Alive?," Discussion Papers dp-96-03, Resources For the Future.
- Evy Crals & Lode Vereeck, 2005. "Taxes, Tradable Rights and Transaction Costs," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 199-223, September.
More about this item
KeywordsTax policy; environment; pollution; environmental damage; gas; coal;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:94/106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .