The Role of Financial Institutions in the Transition to a Market Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prof. Dr. Robert Holzmann, 1994. "Funded and Private Pensions for Eastern European Countries in Transition?," Public Economics 9405004, EconWPA.
- Feldman, Robert A & Kumar, Manmohan S, 1995. "Emerging Equity Markets: Growth, Benefits, and Policy Concerns," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 10(2), pages 181-200, August.
- Blommstein, Hans J. & Spencer, Michael G., 1996. "Sound finance and the wealth of nations," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 115-124.
- Liliana Rojas-Suárez & Steven R. Weisbrod, 1996.
"Building Stability in Latin American Financial Markets,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
6068, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Liliana Rojas-Suárez & Steven R. Weisbrod, 1996. "Building Stability in Latin American Financial Markets," Research Department Publications 4028, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Zhu, D., 2006. "Essays on financial structure and macroeconomic performance," Other publications TiSEM 24c51821-c7c3-4684-acf8-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Egerer, Roland, 1995. "Capital markets, financial intermediaries, and corporate governance : an empirical assessment of the top ten voucher funds in the Czech Republic," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1555, The World Bank.
- Liliana Rojas-Suárez & Steven R. Weisbrod, 1996. "Crear estabilidad en los mercados financieros latinoamericanos," Research Department Publications 4029, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Scholtens, Bert, 2000. "Financial regulation and financial system architecture in Central Europe," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 525-553, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital markets; Investment; banking; bonds; financial institutions; stock exchange; banking sector;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:93/75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .