The Use of Foreign Exchange Swaps by Central Banks; A Survey
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Savona & Aurelio Maccario & Chiara Oldani, 2000. "On Monetary Analysis of Derivatives," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 149-175, August.
- Michael D Bordo & Owen F Humpage & Anna J Schwartz, 2015.
"The Evolution of the Federal Reserve Swap Lines since 1962,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 63(2), pages 353-372, September.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Humpage, Owen F. & Schwartz, Anna J., 2014. "The Evolution of the Federal Reserve Swap Lines since 1962," Working Paper 1414, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Michael D. Bordo & Owen F. Humpage & Anna J. Schwartz, 2014. "The Evolution of the Federal Reserve Swap Lines since 1962," NBER Working Papers 20755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chiara Oldani, 2006. "money demand and futures," ISAE Working Papers 69, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
More about this item
KeywordsCentral banks; Exchange markets; foreign exchange; exchange swaps; foreign exchange swaps; exchange rate; foreign exchange reserves;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:93/64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .