Economic Restructuring, Unemployment, and Growth in a Transition Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bankim Chadha & Fabrizio Coricelli & KornÃ©lia KrajnyÃ¡k, 1993. "Economic Restructuring, Unemployment, and Growth in a Transition Economy," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(4), pages 744-780, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert P Flood & Joshua Aizenman, 1992. "A Theory of Optimum Currency Areas; Revisited," IMF Working Papers 92/39, International Monetary Fund.
- Holder, Carlos & Worrell, DeLisle, 1985. "A model of price formation for small economies : Three Caribbean examples," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 411-428, August.
- Flood, Robert & Marion, Nancy, 1999.
"Perspectives on the Recent Currency Crisis Literature,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Nancy P. Marion & Robert P Flood, 1998. "Perspectiveson the Recent Currency Crisis Literature," IMF Working Papers 98/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert Flood & Nancy Marion, 1998. "Perspectives on the Recent Currency Crisis Literature," NBER Working Papers 6380, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N/A, 1996. "Note:," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 31(1-2), pages 1-1, January.
- Michael Kumhof, 2002.
"A Critical View of Inflation Targeting: Crises, Limited Sustaintability, and Aggregate Shocks,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Norman Loayza & Raimundo Soto & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series Editor) (ed.), Inflation Targeting: Desing, Performance, Challenges, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 8, pages 349-394
Central Bank of Chile.
- Michael Kumhof, 2000. "A Critical View of Inflation Targeting: Crises, Limited Sustainability, and Aggregate Shocks," Working Papers 00022, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Kumhof, 2001. "A Critical View of Inflation Targeting: Crises, Limited Sustainability, and Aggregate Shocks," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 127, Central Bank of Chile.
- Boamah, Daniel & Craigwell, Roland, 1993. "Substitution possibilities between imports and traditional factors of production for a small open economy," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 211-223.
- Peter Isard & Hamid Faruqee, 1998. "Exchange Rate Assessment; Extension of the Macroeconomic Balance Approach," IMF Occasional Papers 167, International Monetary Fund.
- Karl F Habermeier & Mario M Mesquita, 1999. "Long-Run Exchange Rate Dynamics; A Panel Data Study," IMF Working Papers 99/50, International Monetary Fund.
- Jason Furman & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1998. "Economic Crises: Evidence and Insights from East Asia," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 29(2), pages 1-136.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nauro F. Campos & Abrizio Coricelli, 2002.
"Growth in Transition: What We Know, What We Don't, and What We Should,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 40(3), pages 793-836, September.
- Nauro F. Campos & Fabrizio Coricelli, 2002. "Growth in Transition: What We Know, What We Don't, and What We Should," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 470, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Campos, Nauro F & Coricelli, Fabrizio, 2002. "Growth in Transition: What we Know, What we Don't and What we Should," CEPR Discussion Papers 3246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Denizer, Cevdet, 1997. "Stabilization, adjustment, and growth prospects in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1855, The World Bank.
- Treier, Volker, 1999. "Unemployment in reforming countries: Causes, fiscal impacts and the success of transformation," BERG Working Paper Series 29, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Caballero, Ricardo J. & Hammour, Mohamad L., 1996.
"On the ills of adjustment,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 161-192, October.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Mohamad L. Hammour, 1995. "On the Ills of Adjustment," NBER Working Papers 5198, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Mohamad L. Hammour, 1995. "On the Ills of Adjustment," Working papers 95-21, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Kalina Dimitrova, 2002.
"Dual Inflation Under the Currency Board: The Challenges of Bulgarian EU Accession,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
487, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- K. Dimitrova & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2002. "Dual Inflation under the Currency Board. The challenges of Bulgarian EU accession," Post-Print halshs-00259861, HAL.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Wenli Li, 1998. "Skill Acquisition and Private Firm Creation in Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 162, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Konings, Jozef & Lehmann, Hartmut & Schaffer, Mark E., 1996. "Job creation and job destruction in a transition economy: Ownership, firm size, and gross job flows in Polish manufacturing 1988-1991," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 299-317, October.
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:41:y:2017:i:2:p:203-214 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ariane Tichit, 1998.
"Reprise économique dans les pays post-communistes : application d'un modèle de durée,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 136(5), pages 73-92.
- Ariane TICHIT, 1997. "Reprise économique dans les pays post-communistes: application d'un modèle de durée," Working Papers 199719, CERDI.
- Chadha, Bankim & Coricelli, Fabrizio, 1997. "Fiscal constraints and the speed of transition," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 221-249, February.
- J. Konings & H. Lehmann & M.E. Schaffer, 1996. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in a Transition Economy: Ownership, Firm Size," CERT Discussion Papers 9611, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Randolph Luca Bruno, 2003. "Speed of Transition, Unemployment Dynamics and Nonemployment Policies: Evidence from the Visegrad Countries," LEM Papers Series 2003/23, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Alessandro Acquisti & Hartmut Lehmann, 2000. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Russian Federation," Trinity Economics Papers 20001, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Economic models; Labor; Unemployment; employment; unemployment rate; unemployment benefits; private sector employment;
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:93/16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .