Bank Insolvency and Stabilization in Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattacharya, Rina, 1997. "Pace, sequencing and credibility of structural reforms," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1045-1061, July.
- Emil-Maria Claassen, 1993. "Cleaning the balance sheets of commercial banks in Eastern Europe and their role in corporate governance," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 129(3), pages 600-609, September.
- Conway, Patrick, 1994. "Sustained inflation in response to price liberalization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1368, The World Bank.
- Conway, Patrick, 1995. "Saving in transition economies : the summary report," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1509, The World Bank.
- Conway, Patrick, 1994. "The economics of cash shortage," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1367, The World Bank.
- Laurence Scialom, 1994. "Quelques réflexions théoriques sur la crise des paiements en Russie," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(3), pages 601-612.
- Aliénor Benoist, 1994. "Risque de système et crise du rouble," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(3), pages 545-560.
- Weller, Christian E. & von Hagen, Jürgen, 1999. "Financial fragility or what went right and what could go wrong in central European banking?," ZEI Working Papers B 13-1999, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Eirik Svindland, 1993. "Geld- und Fiskalpolitik im Transformationsprozess," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 74, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- International Monetary Fund, 2002. "Banking Crises and Bank Resolution; Experiences in Some Transition Economies," IMF Working Papers 02/56, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:92/9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.