A Taxonomy of Automated Trade Execution Systems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burton Hollifield & Robert A. Miller & patrik Sandas, "undated". "An Empirical Analysis of Limit Order Markets," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 29-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Mirowski, Philip, 2007. "Markets come to bits: Evolution, computation and markomata in economic science," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 209-242, June.
- Albuquerque, Paula C., 2003.
"The Traditional Brokers: What are their Chances in the Forex?,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-16, November.
- Paula C. Albuquerque, 2003. "The Traditional Brokers: What are their Chances in the Forex?," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 6, pages 205-220, November.
- Ian Domowitz, 1993. "Equally open and competitive: Regulatory approval of automated trade execution in the futures markets," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 93-113, February.
- Charles Goodhart & Takatoshi Ito & Richard Payne, 1995. "One Day in June, 1994: A Study of the Working of Reuters 2000-2 Electronic Foreign Exchange Trading System," NBER Technical Working Papers 0179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ian Domowitz, 2002. "Liquidity, Transaction Costs, and Reintermediation in Electronic Markets," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 22(1), pages 141-157, August.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Domowitz, Ian & Wang, Jianxin, 1997. "Order flow and the bid-ask spread: An empirical probability model of screen-based trading," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1471-1491, June.
- Coppejans, Mark & Domowitz, Ian, 1999. "Pricing behavior in an off-hours computerized market," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(5), pages 583-607, December.
- Coppejans, Mark & Domowitz, Ian, 1997. "Noise In the Price Discovery Process: A Comparison of Periodicand Continuous Auctions," Working Papers 97-04, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2015. "Wave function method to forecast foreign currencies exchange rates at ultra high frequency electronic trading in foreign currencies exchange markets," MPRA Paper 67470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cordella, Tito & Foucault, Thierry, 1999.
"Minimum Price Variations, Time Priority, and Quote Dynamics,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 141-173, July.
- Tito Cordella & Thierry Foucault, 1996. "Minimum price variations, time priority and quotes dynamics," Economics Working Papers 182, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Thierry Foucault & Tito Cordella, 1999. "Minimum Price Variations, Time Priority and Quote Dynamics," Post-Print hal-00459772, HAL.
- Cordella, Tito & Foucault, Thierry, 1997. "Minimum Price Variations, Time Priority and Quote Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 1717, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thierry Foucault & Tito Cordella, 2011. "Minimum Price Variations, Time Priority and Quote Dynamics," Working Papers hal-00600249, HAL.
- King, Michael R. & Osler, Carol L. & Rime, Dagfinn, 2013.
"The market microstructure approach to foreign exchange: Looking back and looking forward,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 95-119.
- Michael King & Carol Osler & Dagfinn Rime, 2012. "The Market Microstructure Approach to Foreign Exchange: Looking Back and Looking Forward," Working Papers 54, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Michael R. King & Carol Osler & Dagfinn Rime, 2013. "The market microstructure approach to foreign exchange - Looking back and looking forward," Working Paper 2013/12, Norges Bank.
- Burton Hollifield & Robert A. Miller & Patrik Sandås, 2004.
"Empirical Analysis of Limit Order Markets,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 71(4), pages 1027-1063.
- Burton Hollifield & Robert Miller & Patrik Sandas, "undated". "Empirical Analysis of Limit Order Markets," GSIA Working Papers -290183991, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Hollifield, Burton & Miller, Robert & Sandås, Patrik, 2001. "Empirical Analysis of Limit Order Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 2843, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lo, Ingrid & Sapp, Stephen G., 2010.
"Order aggressiveness and quantity: How are they determined in a limit order market?,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 213-237, July.
- Ingrid Lo & Stephen G. Sapp, 2007. "Order Aggressiveness and Quantity: How Are They Determined in a Limit Order Market?," Staff Working Papers 07-23, Bank of Canada.
- Domowitz, Ian & Glen, Jack & Madhavan, Ananth, 2001.
"Liquidity, Volatility and Equity Trading Costs across Countries and over Time,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 221-255, Summer.
- Ian Domowitz & Jack Glen & Ananth Madhavan, 2000. "Liquidity, Volatility, and Equity Trading Costs Across Countries and Over Time," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 322, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kempf, Alexander & Korn, Olaf, 1998. "Trading System and Market Integration," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 220-239, July.
- Victor Lebreton, 2007. "Le trading algorithmique," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00332823, HAL.
- Foucault, Thierry, 1999. "Order flow composition and trading costs in a dynamic limit order market1," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 99-134, May.
- Domowitz, Ian, 1995. "Electronic derivatives exchanges: Implicit mergers, network externalities, and standardization," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 163-175.
- repec:kap:compec:v:51:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10614-017-9655-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Ian Domowitz, 1992. "Automating the Price Discovery Process; Some International Comparisons and Regulatory Implications," IMF Working Papers 92/80, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsBonds; Capital markets; Stock markets; stock exchange; stock exchanges; financial futures; futures trading;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:92/76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.