Obstacles to Transforming Centrally-Planned Economies; The Role of Capital Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Jacob A. Frenkel, 1991. "Obstacles to Transforming Centrally-Planned Economies: The Role of Capital Markets," NBER Working Papers 3776, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fischer, Stanley & Gelb, Alan, 1990. "Issues in socialist economy reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 565, The World Bank.
- Fisher, S. & Gelb, A., 1990. "Issues In Socialist Economy Reform," Working papers 567, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Rudiger Dornbusch & William H. Branson & Ricardo H. Arriazu, 1983. "Panel Discussion on Southern Cone," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 30(1), pages 164-184, March.
- Lawrence J. Brainard, 1991. "Reform in Eastern Europe: creating a capital market," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jan, pages 49-58.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmieding, Holger, 1991. "Transforming the financial system in Eastern Europe's market economies: A proposal for clean balance sheets and an institutional transfer," Kiel Working Papers 497, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Schmieding, Holger & Buch, Claudia, 1992. "Better banks for Eastern Europe," Kiel Discussion Papers 197, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- R. Sean Craig & Catherine L. Mann, 1992. "Fiscal implications of the transition from planned to market economy," International Finance Discussion Papers 424, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
KeywordsDebt; Capital markets; Trade liberalization; privatization; economic transformation; capital market; moral hazard;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:91/66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .