Obstacles to Transforming Centrally-Planned Economies; The Role of Capital Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Jacob A. Frenkel, 1991. "Obstacles to Transforming Centrally-Planned Economies: The Role of Capital Markets," NBER Working Papers 3776, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fischer, Stanley & Gelb, Alan, 1990. "Issues in socialist economy reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 565, The World Bank.
- Fisher, S. & Gelb, A., 1990. "Issues In Socialist Economy Reform," Working papers 567, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Rudiger Dornbusch & William H. Branson & Ricardo H. Arriazu, 1983. "Panel Discussion on Southern Cone," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 30(1), pages 164-184, March.
- Lawrence J. Brainard, 1991. "Reform in Eastern Europe: creating a capital market," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jan, pages 49-58.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmieding, Holger, 1991. "Transforming the financial system in Eastern Europe's market economies: A proposal for clean balance sheets and an institutional transfer," Kiel Working Papers 497, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- R. Sean Craig & Catherine L. Mann, 1992. "Fiscal implications of the transition from planned to market economy," International Finance Discussion Papers 424, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Schmieding, Holger & Buch, Claudia, 1992. "Better banks for Eastern Europe," Kiel Discussion Papers 197, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsDebt; Capital markets; Trade liberalization; privatization; economic transformation; capital market; moral hazard;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:91/66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .