Portfolio Preference Uncertainty and Gains From Policy Coordination
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paul R. Masson, 1992. "Portfolio Preference Uncertainty and Gains from Policy Coordination," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(1), pages 101-120, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tillmann, Peter, 2013.
"Capital inflows and asset prices: Evidence from emerging Asia,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 717-729.
- Tillmann, Peter, 2012. "Capital inflows and asset prices: Evidence from emerging Asia," IMFS Working Paper Series 58, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Peter Tillmann, 2012. "Capital Inflows and Asset Prices: Evidence from Emerging Asia," Working Papers 182012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Peter Tillmann, 2012. "Capital Inflows and Asset Prices: Evidence from Emerging Asia," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201215, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Soyoung Kim & Doo Yong Yang, 2009. "Do Capital Inflows Matter to Asset Prices? The Case of Korea ," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 23(3), pages 323-348, September.
- Lorenzo Cappiello & Robert F. Engle & Kevin Sheppard, 2006.
"Asymmetric Dynamics in the Correlations of Global Equity and Bond Returns,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 4(4), pages 537-572.
- Cappiello, Lorenzo & Engle, Robert F. & Sheppard, Kevin, 2003. "Asymmetric dynamics in the correlations of global equity and bond returns," Working Paper Series 204, European Central Bank.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to estimate various forms of DCC GARCH models," Statistical Software Components RTZ00174, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Eduardo Olaberría, 2014.
"Capital Inflows and Booms in Asset Prices: Evidence from a Panel of Countries,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Miguel Fuentes D. & Claudio E. Raddatz & Carmen M. Reinhart (ed.), Capital Mobility and Monetary Policy, edition 1, volume 18, chapter 8, pages 255-290
Central Bank of Chile.
- Eduardo Olaberría, 2012. "Capital Inflows and Booms in Assets Prices: Evidence From a Panel of Countries," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 675, Central Bank of Chile.
- Maria Kasch & Massimiliano Caporin, 2013.
"Volatility Threshold Dynamic Conditional Correlations: An International Analysis,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 11(4), pages 706-742, September.
- Maria Kasch & Massimiliano Caporin, 2008. "Volatility Threshold Dynamic Conditional Correlations: An International Analysis," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0065, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Damien PUY, 2013. "Institutional Investors Flows and the Geography of Contagion," Economics Working Papers ECO2013/06, European University Institute.
- Forbes, Kristin J. & Warnock, Francis E., 2012.
"Capital flow waves: Surges, stops, flight, and retrenchment,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 235-251.
- Kristin J. Forbes & Francis E. Warnock, 2011. "Capital Flow Waves: Surges, Stops, Flight, and Retrenchment," NBER Chapters,in: Global Financial Crisis National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kristin J. Forbes & Francis E. Warnock, 2011. "Capital Flow Waves: Surges, Stops, Flight, and Retrenchment," NBER Working Papers 17351, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Taylor, Mark P & Sarno, Lucio, 1997. "Capital Flows to Developing Countries: Long- and Short-Term Determinants," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 11(3), pages 451-470, September.
- Jacob Gyntelberg & Subhanij Tientip & Mico Loretan, 2012.
"Private Information, Capital Flows, and Exchange Rates,"
IMF Working Papers
12/213, International Monetary Fund.
- Jacob Gyntelberg & Mico Loretan & Tientip Subhanij, 2015. "Private information, capital flows, and exchange rates," Working Papers 2015-12, Swiss National Bank.
- Ahmed, Shaghil & Zlate, Andrei, 2014.
"Capital flows to emerging market economies: A brave new world?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 48(PB), pages 221-248.
- Shaghil Ahmed & Andrei Zlate, 2013. "Capital flows to emerging market economies: a brave new world?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1081, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Owyong, David T., 2001. "Inflationary finance, capital mobility, and monetary coordination," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 369-382, December.
- Yiyong Cai & Warwick McKibbin, 2015.
"Uncertainty and International Climate Change Negotiations,"
Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti,
Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 1(1), pages 101-115, March.
- Yiyong Cai & Warwick J. McKibbin, 2013. "Uncertainty and International Climate Change Negotiations," CAMA Working Papers 2013-13, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Barrell, Ray & Dury, Karen & Hurst, Ian, 2003. "International monetary policy coordination: an evaluation using a large econometric model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 507-527, May.
- Peter Mooslechner & Martin Schuerz, 1999. "International Macroeconomic Policy Coordination: Any Lessons for EMU? A Selective Survey of the Literature," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 171-199, September.
More about this item
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:91/64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .