Real Exchange Rates and Competitiveness; A Clarification of Concepts, and Some Measurements for Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ondrej Schneider & Jan Zapal, 2006.
"Fiscal Policy in New EU Member States: Go East, Prudent Man!,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 139-166.
- Ondřej Schneider & Jan Zápal, 2005. "Fiscal Policy in New EU Member States: Go East, Prudent Man!," Working Papers IES 76, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised 2005.
- Ondrej Schneider & Jan Zápal, 2005. "Fiscal Policy in New EU Member States – Go East, Prudent Man!," CESifo Working Paper Series 1486, CESifo Group Munich.
- Luis Catão & Elisabetta Falcetti, 2002. "Determinants of Argentina’s External Trade," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 5, pages 19-57, May.
- Andrea Saayman, 2007. "The Real Equilibrium South African Rand/US Dollar Exchange Rate: A Comparison of Alternative Measures," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 13(2), pages 183-199, May.
- Eckhard Siggel, 2006. "International Competitiveness and Comparative Advantage: A Survey and a Proposal for Measurement," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 137-159, June.
- Jaime R. Marquez, 1992. "Real exchange rates: measurement and implications for predicting U.S. external imbalances," International Finance Discussion Papers 427, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- International Monetary Fund, 2002. "Tunisia’s Experience with Real Exchange Rate Targeting and the Transition to a Flexible Exchange Rate Regime," IMF Working Papers 02/190, International Monetary Fund.
- Ulf Schoefisch, 1992. "Measures of external and internal competitiveness," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 55, march.
- Stephan Mumenthaler & Barbara von Schnurbein, 2016. "The stickiness of national competitiveness: Implications for Switzerland and beyond," Aussenwirtschaft, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economics Research, vol. 67(01), pages 27-43, February.
- Roman Horváth, 2005. "Real Equilibrium Exchange Rate Estimates: To What Extent Are They Applicable for Setting the Central Parity?," Working Papers IES 75, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised 2005.
- Charalambos G Tsangarides & Gustavo Ramirez, 2007. "Competitiveness in the CFA Franc Zone," IMF Working Papers 07/212, International Monetary Fund.
- Elena Loukoianova & Plamen K Iossifov, 2007. "Estimation of a Behavioral Equilibrium Exchange Rate Model for Ghana," IMF Working Papers 07/155, International Monetary Fund.
- Claudio A Paiva, 2006. "External Adjustment and Equilibrium Exchange Rate in Brazil," IMF Working Papers 06/221, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:13:y:2007:i:2:p:183-199 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsItaly; Germany; exchange rate; competitive position; partner countries; terms of trade; exchange rates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:91/25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.