An Empirical "Dependent Economy" Model for Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Haque, Nadeem U. & Husain, Aasim M. & Montiel, Peter J., 1994. "An empirical "dependent economy" model for Pakistan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 1585-1597, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pomerleano, Michael, 1998. "The East Asia crisis and corporate finances : the untold micro story," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1990, The World Bank.
- Steinfeld,Edward S., 1998. "Forging Reform in China," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521633352, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adnan Haider Bukhari & Safdar Ullah Khan, 2008. "A Small Open Economy DSGE Model for Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(4), pages 963-1008.
- Aasim M. Husain, 1996. "Private Saving and Its Determinants: The Case of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 35(1), pages 49-70.
- Sajawal Khan & Muhammad Arshad Khan, 2007.
"What Determines Private Investment? The Case of Pakistan,"
Finance Working Papers
22202, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sajawal Khan & Muhammad Arshad Khan, 2007. "What Determines Private Investment? The Case of Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:36, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Campos, Nauro F & Khan, Feisal U & Tessendorf, Jennifer E, 2004. "From substitution to complementarity: some econometric evidence on the evolving NGO-State relationship in Pakistan," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 37(2), pages 49-72, January-M.
- K Clark & S Drinkwater, 2001. "An Investigation of Household Remittance Behaviour," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0114, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Aasim M. Husain, 1995. "Long-run Determinants of Private Saving Behaviour in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 34(4), pages 1057-1066.
- Giorgioni, Gianluigi & Holden, Ken, 2002. "The crisis of the CFA Franc zone: the case of Cote d'Ivoire," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 531-564, August.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment; Pakistan; exchange rate; real exchange rate; private consumption; disposable income; investment spending;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:91/102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.