Market Valuation of Illiquid Debt and Implications for Conflicts Among Creditors
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Leonardo Bartolini & Avinash Dixit, 1991. "Market Valuation of Illiquid Debt and Implications for Conflicts among Creditors," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(4), pages 828-849, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael P. Dooley & Sujata Verma, 2003.
"Rescue Packages and Output Losses Following Crises,"
NBER Chapters,in: Managing Currency Crises in Emerging Markets, pages 125-186
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael P. Dooley & Sujata Verma, 2001. "Rescue Packages and Output Losses Following Crises," NBER Working Papers 8315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claessens, Stijn & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1990. "Pricing average price options for the 1990 Mexican and Venezuelan recapture clauses," Policy Research Working Paper Series 541, The World Bank.
- Miller, Marcus & Zhang, Lei, 2000.
"Sovereign Liquidity Crises: The Strategic Case for a Payments Standstill,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(460), pages 335-362, January.
- Miller, Marcus & Zhang, Lei, 1998. "Sovereign Liquidity Crises: the Strategic Case for a Payments Standstill," CEPR Discussion Papers 1820, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcus Miller & Lei Zhang, 1999. "Sovereign Liquidity Crisis: The Strategic Case for a Payments Standstill," CSGR Working papers series 35/99, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick.
- Marcus H. Miller & Lei Zhang, 1999. "Sovereign Liquidity Crisis: The Strategic Case for A Payments Standstill," Working Paper Series WP99-8, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2012.
"On Creditor Seniority and Sovereign Bond Prices in Europe,"
92, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University, revised 25 Jul 2017.
- Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2012. "On Creditor Seniority and Sovereign Bond Prices in Europe," CESifo Working Paper Series 3944, CESifo Group Munich.
- Westermann, Frank & Steinkamp, Sven, 2013. "On Creditor Seniority and Sovereign Bond Prices in Europe," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79848, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jakob Korbinian Eberl, 2016. "The Collateral Framework of the Eurosystem and Its Fiscal Implications," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 69, June.
- Mella-Baral, Pierre & Tychon, Pierre, 1996. "Default risk in asset pricing," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1996021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Michael Bowe & James W. Dean, 1997. "Debt-equity swaps and the enforcement of sovereign loan contracts," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(1), pages 59-83.
- Hayri, Aydin, 2000.
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 137-152, October.
- Hayri, A., 1996. "Debt Relief," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 459, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Hayri, Aydin, 1997. "Debt Relief," CEPR Discussion Papers 1701, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2014. "The role of creditor seniority in Europe's sovereign debt crisis," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 29(79), pages 495-552, July.
- Michael Dooley & Mark R. Stone, 1993.
"Endogenous Creditor Seniority and External Debt Values,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(2), pages 395-413, June.
- Michael P. Dooley & Mark R. Stone, 1992. "Endogenous Creditor Seniority and External Debt Values," IMF Working Papers 92/57, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Dooley & Mark R. Stone, 1992. "Endogenous Creditor Seniority and External Debt Values," NBER Working Papers 4172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claessens,Constantijn A.*Pennacchi, George, 1992. "Deriving developing country repayment capacity from the market prices of sovereign debt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1043, The World Bank.
- Kim Oosterlinck & Loredana Ureche-Rangau, 2005. "Entre la peste et le choléra : le détenteur d’obligations peut préférer la répudiation au défaut…," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 79(2), pages 309-331.
- Cohen, Daniel, 1996. "The sustainability of African debt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1621, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt; claims; claim; repayment capacity; debt renegotiation;
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:90/88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.