Monetary Policy in an Emerging European Economic and Monetary Union; Key Issues
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Morris Goldstein, 1991. "Monetary Policy in an Emerging European Economic and Monetary Union: Key Issues," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(2), pages 356-373, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ullrich, Katrin, 2006. "Market discipline and the use of government bonds as collateral in the EMU," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-046, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Winschel, Viktor, 2001. "Public deficits and borrowing costs: the missing half of market discipline," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-16, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Nicolas Afflatet, 2017. "Deficit Policy within the Framework of the Stability and Growth Pact: An Empirical Analysis," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 76-86, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEurope; European Economic and Monetary Union; Fiscal policy; Monetary policy; Monetary unions; exchange rate; exchange rates; monetary union;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:90/73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .