The Transmission Mechanism for Monetary Policy in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Peter J. Montiel, 1991. "The Transmission Mechanism for Monetary Policy in Developing Countries," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(1), pages 83-108, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanchez-Fung, Jose R., 2008.
"The day-to-day interbank market, volatility, and central bank intervention in a developing economy,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2008-2, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Sánchez-Fung, José R., 2008. "The day-to-day interbank market, volatility, and central bank intervention in a developing economy," MPRA Paper 15648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isard, Peter & Mathieson, Donald J. & Rojas-Suarez, Liliana, 1996.
"A framework for the analysis of financial reforms and the cost of official safety nets,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 25-79, June.
- Peter Isard & Liliana Rojas-Suárez & Donald J Mathieson, 1992. "A Framework for the Analysis of Financial Reforms and the Cost of official Safety Nets," IMF Working Papers 92/31, International Monetary Fund.
- José J. Sidaoui & Manuel Ramos-Francia, 2008. "The monetary transmission mechanism in Mexico: recent developments," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Transmission mechanisms for monetary policy in emerging market economies, volume 35, pages 363-394 Bank for International Settlements.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2009. "Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12777, April.
- Simatele, Munacinga C H, 2004. "Financial sector reforms and monetary policy reforms in Zambia," MPRA Paper 21575, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jose Sanchez-fung, 2005.
"Estimating a monetary policy reaction function for the dominican republic,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 563-577.
- José R. Sánchez-Fung, 2002. "Estimating a Monetary Policy Reaction Function for the Dominican Republic," Studies in Economics 0201, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Al-Mashat Rania & Billmeier Andreas, 2008.
"The Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Egypt,"
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(3), pages 32-82, September.
- Rania A. Al-Mashat & Andreas Billmeier, 2007. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Egypt," IMF Working Papers 07/285, International Monetary Fund.
- Rania Al-Mashat & Andreas Billmeier, 2008. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Egypt," Working Papers 411, Economic Research Forum, revised 06 Jan 2008.
- Gustavo Junca, 2006. "Modelo De Zonas Objetivo Para La Tasa De Interés De Corto Plazo," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID, December.
- Sanchez-Fung Jose R., 2003. "Monetary Policy Reaction Dynamics In A Developing Economy: Evidence For The Dominican Republic," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 3(1).
- International Monetary Fund, 1991. "Financial Sector Reforms and Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 91/127, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital markets; Demand; Monetary policy; central bank; foreign exchange; banking; banking system;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:90/47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .