Stabilization Policies in Developing Countries with a Parallel Market for Foreign Exchange; A Formal Framework
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ozatay, Fatih, 2000. "A quarterly macroeconometric model for a highly inflationary and indebted country: Turkey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-11, January.
- Subrata Ghatak & Jalal Siddiki, 2001. "The use of the ARDL approach in estimating virtual exchange rates in India," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(5), pages 573-583.
- Kamin, Steven B., 1995. "Contractionary devaluation with black markets for foreign exchange," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 39-57, February.
- Alberto Giovannini & Bart Turtelboom, 1992. "Currency Substitution," NBER Working Papers 4232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clement Yuk Pang Wong, 1997. "Black Market Exchange Rates And Capital Mobility In Asian Economies," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 15(1), pages 21-36, January.
- Özdemir, K. Azim & Turner, Paul, 2008.
"A Monetary Disequilibrium Model for Turkey: Investigation of a Disinflationary Fiscal Rule and its Implications for Monetary Policy,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 349-361.
- K. Azim Ozdemir, 2005. "A Monetary Disequilibrium Model for Turkey : Investigation of a Disinflationary Fiscal Rule and its Implications on Monetary Policy," Working Papers 0507, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:90/16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .