Digging Deeper--Evidence on the Effects of Macroprudential Policies from a New Database
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schüler, Yves S. & Hiebert, Paul P. & Peltonen, Tuomas A., 2020. "Financial cycles: Characterisation and real-time measurement," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 100(C).
- Adrian Alter & Jane Dokko & Dulani Seneviratne, 2018. "House Price Synchronicity, Banking Integration, and Global Financial Conditions," IMF Working Papers 18/250, International Monetary Fund.
- Nadezhda Ivanova & Mikhail Andreev & Andrey Sinyakov & Ivan Shevchuk, 2019. "Review of Bank of Russia Conference on ‘Macroprudential Policy Effectiveness: Theory and Practice’," Russian Journal of Money and Finance, Bank of Russia, vol. 78(3), pages 89-121, September.
- Soyoung Kim & Aaron Mehrotra, 2019. "Examining macroprudential policy and its macroeconomic effects - some new evidence," BIS Working Papers 825, Bank for International Settlements.
- Előd Takáts & Judit Temesvary, 2019.
"How does the interaction of macroprudential and monetary policies affect cross-border bank lending?,"
BIS Working Papers
782, Bank for International Settlements.
- Elod Takats & Judit Temesvary, 2019. "How does the interaction of macroprudential and monetary policies affect cross-border bank lending?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2019-045, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sjoerd van Bekkum & Marc Gabarro & Rustom M. Irani & José-Luis Peydró, 2019.
"Take it to the Limit? The Effects of Household Leverage Caps,"
1132, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Sjoerd Van Bekkum & Marc Gabarro & Rustom M. Irani & José-Luis Peydró, 2019. "Take It to the limit? The effects of household leverage caps," Economics Working Papers 1682, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Maria Chiara Cavalleri & Boris Cournède & Volker Ziemann, 2019. "Housing markets and macroeconomic risks," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1555, OECD Publishing.
- Kim, Jihae & Kim, Soyoung & Mehrotra, Aaron, 2019. "Macroprudential policy in Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C).
- Budnik, Katarzyna & Rünstler, Gerhard, 2020. "Identifying SVARs from sparse narrative instruments: dynamic effects of U.S. macroprudential policies," Working Paper Series 2353, European Central Bank.
- Demekas, Dimitri G., 2019. "Building an effective financial stability policy framework: lessons from the post-crisis decade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100483, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsMortgages; Exchange rate policy; Reserve requirements; Household credit; Credit booms; Macroprudential policy; loan-to-value ratios; propensity score; LTV; policy action; reverse causality; endogeneity; appendix IV;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2019-04-15 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2019-04-15 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2019-04-15 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:19/66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.