A Destination-Based Allowance for Corporate Equity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Shafik Hebous & Alexander Klemm, 2020. "A destination-based allowance for corporate equity," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 27(3), pages 753-777, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Devereux, Michael P & Griffith, Rachel, 2003. "Evaluating Tax Policy for Location Decisions," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 10(2), pages 107-126, March.
- Hebous, Shafik & Ruf, Martin, 2017.
"Evaluating the effects of ACE systems on multinational debt financing and investment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 131-149.
- Shafik Hebous & Martin Ruf, 2015. "Evaluating the Effects of ACE Systems on Multinational Debt Financing and Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 5360, CESifo.
- Hebous, Shafik & Ruf, Martin, 2018. "Evaluating the Effects of ACE Systems on Multinational Debt Financing and Investment," Working Paper Series 6827, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2017.
"Exchange rate implications of Border Tax Adjustment neutrality,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 11, pages 1-41.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2017. "Exchange rate implications of Border Tax Adjustment neutrality," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-10, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Buiter, Willem H., 2017. "Exchange rate implications of Border Tax Adjustment Neutrality," CEPR Discussion Papers 11885, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Branzoli Nicola & Caiumi Antonella, 2018. "How effective is an incremental ACE in addressing the debt bias? Evidence from corporate tax returns," Taxation Papers 72, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Mooij Ruud De & Hebous Shafik & Hrdinkova Milena, 2018. "Growth-Enhancing Corporate Tax Reform in Belgium," Nordic Tax Journal, Sciendo, vol. 2018(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Kick, Thomas & Celerier, Claire & Ongena, Steven, 2017.
"Changes in the Cost of Bank Equity and the Supply of Bank Credit,"
Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking
168164, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Cï¿½lï¿½rier, Claire & Kick, Thomas & Ongena, Steven, 2017. "Changes in the Cost of Bank Equity and the Supply of Bank Credit," CEPR Discussion Papers 12172, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Keen & John King, 2002. "The Croatian profit tax: an ACE in practice," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 23(3), pages 401-418, September.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Michael P. Devereux, 2018. "Cash-Flow Taxes in an International Setting," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 10(3), pages 69-94, August.
- Bond, Stephen R. & Devereux, Michael P., 2003.
"Generalised R-based and S-based taxes under uncertainty,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(5-6), pages 1291-1311, May.
- Stephen Bond & Michael Devereux, 1999. "Generalised R-based and S-based taxes under uncertainty," IFS Working Papers W99/09, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Fane, G., 1987. "Neutral taxation under uncertainty," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 95-105, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julio López Laborda & Jorge Onrubia, 2019. "Los retos de la fiscalidad societaria en la era de la economía digital: el estado de la cuestión," Policy Papers 2019-04, FEDEA.
More about this item
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:18/239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.