Managing the Tide; How Do Emerging Markets Respond to Capital Flows?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:08:y:2017:i:03:n:s179399331750017x is not listed on IDEAS
- Maurice Obstfeld & Jonathan D. Ostry & Mahvash S. Qureshi, 2019.
"A Tie That Binds: Revisiting the Trilemma in Emerging Market Economies,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 101(2), pages 279-293, May.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Ostry, Jonathan D. & Qureshi, Mahvash S., 2017. "A Tie That Binds: Revisiting the Trilemma in Emerging Market Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 12093, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Jonathan David Ostry & Mahvash S Qureshi, 2017. "A Tie That Binds; Revisiting the Trilemma in Emerging Market Economies," IMF Working Papers 17/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Mircea Epure & Irina Mihai & Camelia Minoiu & José-Luis Peydró, 2017.
"Household Credit, Global Financial Cycle, and Macroprudential Policies: Credit Register Evidence from an Emerging Country,"
1006, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Mircea Epure & Irina Mihai & Camelia Minoiu & José-Luis Peydró, 2018. "Household Credit, Global Financial Cycle, and Macroprudential Policies; Credit Register Evidence from an Emerging Country," IMF Working Papers 18/13, International Monetary Fund.
- Valerio Nispi Landi, 2017. "Capital controls, macroprudential measures and monetary policy interactions in an emerging economy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1154, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jörg Bibow, 2019. "Zur US Dollar Hegemonie: Ein Blick zurück - und in die Zukunft," FMM Working Paper 48-2019, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Luiz Awazu Pereira da Silva, 2019. "Global Banking, Financial Spillovers, and Macroprudential Policy Coordination," BIS Working Papers 764, Bank for International Settlements.
- repec:fru:finjrn:180106:p:71-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bis:bisbps:97 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCentral banks and their policies; capital flows; policy toolkit; capital controls; emerging market economies; capital flows; policy toolkit; capital controls; emerging market economies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:17/69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.