Does Prolonged Monetary Policy Easing Increase Financial Vulnerability?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gomez-Gonzalez, Jose Eduardo & Sanin-Restrepo, Sebastian, 2018.
"The maple bubble: A history of migration among Canadian provinces,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 57-71.
- Jose Eduardo Gomez-Gonzalez & Sebastian Sanin-Restrepo, 2017. "The Maple Bubble: A History of Migration among Canadian Provinces," Borradores de Economia 992, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Arina Wischnewsky & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2018. "Shadow Banks and the Risk-Taking Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro Area," Research Papers in Economics 2018-03, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Claudio Borio & Boris Hofmann, 2017.
"Is Monetary Policy Less Effective When Interest Rates Are Persistently Low?,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume (Discontinued), in: Jonathan Hambur & John Simon (ed.), Monetary Policy and Financial Stability in a World of Low Interest Rates,
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Claudio Borio & Boris Hofmann, 2017. "Is monetary policy less effective when interest rates are persistently low?," BIS Working Papers 628, Bank for International Settlements.
- Agur, Itai, 2019.
"Monetary and macroprudential policy coordination among multiple equilibria,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 192-209.
- Itai Agur, 2018. "Monetary and Macroprudential Policy Coordination Among Multiple Equilibria," IMF Working Papers 18/235, International Monetary Fund.
- Agur, Itai & Demertzis, Maria, 2019.
"Will macroprudential policy counteract monetary policy’s effects on financial stability?,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 65-75.
- Itai Agur & Maria Demertzis, 2015. "Will Macroprudential Policy Counteract Monetary Policy’s Effects on Financial Stability?," IMF Working Papers 15/283, International Monetary Fund.
- Itai Agur & Maria Demertzis, 2018. "Will macroprudential policy counteract monetary policy’s effects on financial stability?," Working Papers 23907, Bruegel.
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Hélène Rey & Maxime Sauzet, 2019. "The International Monetary and Financial System," NBER Working Papers 25782, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Sebastian Amador-Torres & Jose Eduardo Gomez-Gonzalez & Sebastian Sanin-Restrepo, 2017. "I know what you did during the last bubble: Determinants of housing bubbles' duration in OECD countries," Borradores de Economia 1005, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Paola Morales-Acevedo, 2019. "Spillover Effects of Foreign Monetary Policy on the Foreign Indebtedness of Banks and Corporations," IHEID Working Papers 17-2019, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 05 Nov 2019.
- Arina Wischnewsky & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2018. "Shadow Banks and the Risk-Taking Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro Area," CESifo Working Paper Series 7118, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy; Spillovers; United States; Banks; Financial institutions; Nonbank financial sector; Financial stability; nonbank financial institutions; prolonged monetary policy easing; financial vulnerability; risk-taking behavior; Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy; Monetary Policy (Targets; Instruments; and Effects); Monetary Policy (Targets Instruments and Effects);
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2017-05-28 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2017-05-28 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2017-05-28 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:17/65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.