Financial De-Dollarization; A Global Perspective and the Peruvian Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Winkelried, Diego & Castillo, Paul, 2010.
"Dollarization persistence and individual heterogeneity,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 1596-1618, December.
- Paul Castillo & Diego Winkelried, 2005. "Dollarization Persistence and Individual Heterogeneity," Macroeconomics 0512014, EconWPA, revised 31 Dec 2005.
- Paul Castillo & Diego Winkelried, 2007. "Dollarization Persistence and Individual Heterogeneity," Working Papers 2007-004, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2006.
"The Relationship Between Exchange Rates and Inflation Targeting Revisited,"
NBER Working Papers
12163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2006. "The Relationship Between Exchange Rates and Inflation Targeting Revisited," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 409, Central Bank of Chile.
- Miguel A Savastano, 1996. "Dollarization in Latin America; Recent Evidence and Some Policy Issues," IMF Working Papers 96/4, International Monetary Fund.
- Choy, Marylin & Chang, Giancarlo, 2014. "Medidas macroprudenciales aplicadas en el Perú," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 27, pages 25-50.
- Renzo Rossini & Zenon Quispe & Jorge Loyola, 2012.
"Fiscal policy considerations in the design of monetary policy in Peru,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Fiscal policy, public debt and monetary policy in emerging market economies, volume 67, pages 253-267
Bank for International Settlements.
- Rossini, Renzo & Quispe, Zenón & Loyola, Jorge, 2012. "Fiscal policy considerations in the design of monetary policy in Peru," Working Papers 2012-022, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Renzo Rossini & Zenon Quispe & Donita Rodriguez, 2011.
"Capital flows, monetary policy and forex intervention in Peru,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Capital flows, commodity price movements and foreign exchange intervention, volume 57, pages 261-274
Bank for International Settlements.
- Rossini, Renzo & Quispe, Zenon & Rodriguez, Donita, 2011. "Capital Flows, Monetary Policy and FOREX Interventions in Peru," Working Papers 2011-008, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo, 2001. "Reflections on Dollarization," MPRA Paper 8206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aaron Tornell & Frank Westermann (ed.), 2005. "Boom-Bust Cycles and Financial Liberalization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 9780262201599, January.
- Rappoport, Veronica, 2009. "Persistence of dollarization after price stabilization," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 979-989, October.
- Shu Lin & Haichun Ye, 2013. "Does Inflation Targeting Help Reduce Financial Dollarization?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(7), pages 1253-1274, October.
- Nicolo, Gianni De & Honohan, Patrick & Ize, Alain, 2005. "Dollarization of bank deposits: Causes and consequences," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1697-1727, July.
- Mercedes Garcia-Escribano & Sebastian Sosa, 2011. "What is Driving Financial De-Dollarization in Latin America?," IMF Working Papers 11/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Marco Terrones & Luis Catão, 2000. "Determinants of Dollarization; The Banking Side," IMF Working Papers 00/146, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rbp:esteco:ree-33-03 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ukb:journl:y:2016:i:238:p:6-12 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDollarization; Peru; Financial sector; Currency substitution; Emerging markets; Macroprudential Policy; Regression analysis; Dollarization; Currrency Substitution; Monetary Policy; Emerging Markets.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-05-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2016-05-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2016-05-28 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:16/97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .