G-20 Data Gaps Initiative II; Meeting the Policy Challenge
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matias Costa Navajas & Aaron Thegeya, 2013. "Financial Soundness Indicators and Banking Crises," IMF Working Papers 13/263, International Monetary Fund.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Patrick McGuire & Philip Wooldridge, 2015. "Enhanced data to analyse international banking," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- Eurostat, 2013. "Handbook on Residential Property Prices Indices," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 17280.
- Robert M Heath, 2013. "Why are the G-20 Data Gaps Initiative and the SDDS Plus Relevant for Financial Stability Analysis?," IMF Working Papers 13/6, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:04:y:2013:i:03:n:s179399331350018x is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melle Bijlsma & Jan Kakes & Eric Klaaijsen, 2017. "Measuring cross-sectoral shifts in credit provisioning: an enhanced framework," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Statistical implications of the new financial landscape, volume 43 Bank for International Settlements.
- repec:bis:bisifb:45 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bis:bisifc:45-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Tissot & Burcu Tunç, 2017. "Assessing international capital flows after the Great Financial Crisis of 2007-09 - Overview," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Assessing international capital flows after the crisis, volume 42 Bank for International Settlements.
- Bruno Tissot, 2016. "Globalisation and financial stability risks: is the residency-based approach of the national accounts old-fashioned?," BIS Working Papers 587, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial sector; Surveillance; Financial crises; International financial markets; data gaps; financial interconnections; global financial crisis; cross-border interconnectedness; regulation; financial crisis; central bank; good; insurance; investment; General; Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy; International Lending and Debt Problems; Government Policy and Regulation; Government Policy and Regulation; All Countries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:16/43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.