China’s Rising IQ (Innovation Quotient) and Growth; Firm-level Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yong Wang & Xuewen Liu & Xi Li, 2013. "A Model of China's State Capitalism," 2013 Meeting Papers 853, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Xi Li & Xuewen Liu & Yong Wang, 2015. "A Model of China's State Capitalism," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2015-12, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Feb 2015.
- Hu, Albert Guangzhou & Jefferson, Gary H., 2009. "A great wall of patents: What is behind China's recent patent explosion?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 57-68, September.
- Natarajan Balasubramanian & Jagadeesh Sivadasan, 2011.
"What Happens When Firms Patent? New Evidence from U.S. Economic Census Data,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 93(1), pages 126-146, February.
- Natarajan Balasubramanian & Jagadeesh Sivadasan, 2008. "What Happens When Firms Patent? New Evidence from U.S. Economic Census Data," Working Papers 08-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Olley, G Steven & Pakes, Ariel, 1996.
"The Dynamics of Productivity in the Telecommunications Equipment Industry,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(6), pages 1263-1297, November.
- G. Steven Olley & Ariel Pakes, 1992. "The Dynamics of Productivity in the Telecommunications Equipment Industry," NBER Working Papers 3977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George S Olley & Ariel Pakes, 1992. "The Dynamics Of Productivity In The Telecommunications Equipment Industry," Working Papers 92-2, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Borensztein, Eduardo & Ostry, Jonathan D, 1996. "Accounting for China's Growth Performance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 224-228, May.
- Joan Farre-Mensa & Alexander Ljungqvist, 2016.
"Do Measures of Financial Constraints Measure Financial Constraints?,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 29(2), pages 271-308.
- Joan Farre-Mensa & Alexander Ljungqvist, 2013. "Do Measures of Financial Constraints Measure Financial Constraints?," NBER Working Papers 19551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Farre-Mensa, Joan & Ljungqvist, Alexander P., 2015. "Do Measures of Financial Constraints Measure Financial Constraints?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10326, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James Levinsohn & Amil Petrin, 2003. "Estimating Production Functions Using Inputs to Control for Unobservables," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(2), pages 317-341.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness enterprises; Productivity; China; Asia and Pacific; Technological innovation; Public corporations; Innovation; Growth; Patent; R&D; SOE Reforms; R&D; Economic Growth of Open Economies; General; Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives; Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Institutions and Growth; Asia including Middle East; Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-01-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2017-01-15 (China)
- NEP-CSE-2017-01-15 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2017-01-15 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2017-01-15 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-SBM-2017-01-15 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2017-01-15 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-TRA-2017-01-15 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2017-01-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:16/249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.