Output and Inflation Co-movement; An Update on Business-Cycle Stylized Facts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brent Meyer & Saeed Zaman, 2013. "It’s not just for inflation: The usefulness of the median CPI in BVAR forecasting," Working Papers (Old Series) 1303, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 2013.
- Pollock D. S. G., 2013.
"Cycles, Syllogisms and Semantics: Examining the Idea of Spurious Cycles,"
Journal of Time Series Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 81-102, September.
- Stephen Pollock, 2014. "Cycles, Syllogisms and Semantics: Examining the Idea of Spurious Cycles," Discussion Papers in Economics 14/03, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Mario Forni & Marc Hallin & Marco Lippi & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2000.
"The Generalized Dynamic-Factor Model: Identification And Estimation,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 82(4), pages 540-554, November.
- Forni, Mario & Hallin, Marc & Lippi, Marco & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 1999. "The Generalized Dynamic Factor Model: Identification and Estimation," CEPR Discussion Papers 2338, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mario Forni & Marc Hallin & Lucrezia Reichlin & Marco Lippi, 2000. "The generalised dynamic factor model: identification and estimation," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/10143, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Michal Andrle & Jan Bruha & Serhat Solmaz, 2016.
"On the Sources of Business Cycles: Implications for DSGE Models,"
2016/03, Czech National Bank.
- Andrle, Michal & Brůha, Jan & Solmaz, Serhat, 2017. "On the sources of business cycles: implications for DSGE models," Working Paper Series 2058, European Central Bank.
- Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 2002. "Macroeconomic Forecasting Using Diffusion Indexes," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(2), pages 147-162, April.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1990. "Business cycles: real facts and a monetary myth," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, vol. 14(Spr), pages 3-18.
- Michal Andrle & Jan Bruha & Serhat Solmaz, 2013.
"Inflation and Output Comovement in the Euro Area; Love at Second Sight?,"
IMF Working Papers
13/192, International Monetary Fund.
- Michal Andrle & Jan Bruha & Serhat Solmaz, 2013. "Inflation and Output Comovement in the Euro Area: Love at Second Sight?," Working Papers 2013/07, Czech National Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eugenio Cerutti & Stijn Claessens & Andrew K. Rose, 2019.
"How Important is the Global Financial Cycle? Evidence from Capital Flows,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 67(1), pages 24-60, March.
- Eugenio M Cerutti & Stijn Claessens & Andrew K. Rose, 2017. "How Important is the Global Financial Cycle? Evidence from Capital Flows," IMF Working Papers 17/193, International Monetary Fund.
- Eugenio Cerutti & Stijn Claessens & Andrew K Rose, 2017. "How important is the Global Financial Cycle? Evidence from capital flows," BIS Working Papers 661, Bank for International Settlements.
- Eugenio Cerutti & Stijn Claessens & Andrew K. Rose, 2017. "How Important is the Global Financial Cycle? Evidence from Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 23699, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cerutti, Eugenio & Claessens, Stijn & Rose, Andrew K, 2017. "How Important is the Global Financial Cycle? Evidence from Capital Flows," CEPR Discussion Papers 12075, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jan Bruha & Jaromir Tonner, 2018.
"An Exchange Rate Floor as an Instrument of Monetary Policy: An Ex-Post Assessment of the Czech Experience,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 68(6), pages 537-549, December.
- Jan Bruha & Jaromir Tonner, 2017. "An Exchange Rate Floor as an Instrument of Monetary Policy: An Ex-post Assessment of the Czech Experience," Working Papers 2017/04, Czech National Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneral equilibrium models; Business cycles; Developed countries; Demand; Inflation; Production; Business cycle; demand shocks; DSGE models; dynamic principal components; General;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:16/241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.