The Effectiveness of Monetary Policy in Small Open Economies; An Empirical Investigation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Keyra Primus & Anthony Birchwood & Lester Henry, 2014. "The Dynamics of Involuntary Commercial Banks Reserves in Trinidad and Tobago," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 48(2), pages 63-84, April-Jun.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Aynaoui, Karim El, 2010.
"Excess liquidity, bank pricing rules, and monetary policy,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 923-933, May.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Karim El Aynaoui, 2008. "Excess Liquidity, Bank Pricing Rules, and Monetary Policy," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 105, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Hamid R Davoodi & S. V. S. Dixit & Gabor Pinter, 2013. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in the East African Community; An Empirical Investigation," IMF Working Papers 13/39, International Monetary Fund.
- Christian Glocker & Pascal Towbin, 2012.
"Reserve Requirements for Price and Financial Stability: When Are They Effective?,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 8(1), pages 65-114, March.
- Glocker, C. & Towbin, P., 2012. "Reserve Requirements for Price and Financial Stability - When Are They Effective?," Working papers 363, Banque de France.
- Carl E. Walsh, 2010. "Monetary Theory and Policy, Third Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262013770.
- Winston Moore & Marlon Williams, 2008. "Evidence on the sectoral monetary transmission process under a fixed exchange rate regime," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 387-398.
- Roland Craigwell & Kevin Greenidge & Harold Codrington & Rupert D Worrell, 2003. "Economic Resilience with An Exchange Rate Peg; The Barbados Experience, 1985-2000," IMF Working Papers 03/168, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja), 2019. "Monetary Policy, Growth and Employment in Developing Areas: A Review of the Literature," IZA Discussion Papers 12197, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy; Barbados; Jamaica; Trinidad and Tobago; Reserve requirements; Small open economies; Vector autoregression; Econometric models; Reserve Requirements; Macroeconometric Model; Small Open Economies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:16/189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.