Fiscal Rules for Resource Windfall Allocation; The Case of Trinidad and Tobago
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Era Dabla-Norris & Jim Brumby & Annette Kyobe & Zac Mills & Chris Papageorgiou, 2012.
"Investing in public investment: an index of public investment efficiency,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 235-266, September.
- Zac Mills & Annette J Kyobe & Jim Brumby & Chris Papageorgiou & Era Dabla-Norris, 2011. "Investing in Public Investment; An Index of Public Investment Efficiency," IMF Working Papers 11/37, International Monetary Fund.
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Anthony J. Venables, 2011.
"Harnessing Windfall Revenues: Optimal Policies for Resource‐Rich Developing Economies,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(551), pages 1-30, March.
- Rick Van der Ploeg & Anthony J. Venables, 2011. "Harnessing windfall revenues: Optimal policies for resource-rich developing economies," Economics Series Working Papers 543, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Andrew Berg & Rafael Portillo & Shu-Chun S Yang & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2013.
"Public Investment in Resource-Abundant Developing Countries,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 61(1), pages 92-129, April.
- Andrew Berg & Rafael A Portillo & Susan S. Yang & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2012. "Public Investment in Resource-Abundant Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 12/274, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul Collier & Rick Van Der Ploeg & Michael Spence & Anthony J Venables, 2010.
"Managing Resource Revenues in Developing Economies,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 57(1), pages 84-118, April.
- Paul Collier & Frederick van der Ploeg & Michael Spence & Anthony J Venables, 2009. "Managing Resource Revenues in Developing Economies," OxCarre Working Papers 015, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Anthony Venables, 2010. "Resource rents; when to spend and how to save," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 17(4), pages 340-356, August.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Trinidad and tobago; The Energy Boom and Proposals for a Sustainable Fiscal Policy," IMF Working Papers 05/197, International Monetary Fund.
- Ton S van den Bremer & Frederick van der Ploeg, 2013. "Managing and Harnessing Volatile Oil Windfalls," IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 61(1), pages 130-167, April.
- repec:idb:brikps:81662 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rudolfs Bems, 2008.
"Aggregate Investment Expenditures on Tradable and Nontradable Goods,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(4), pages 852-883, October.
- Rudolfs Bems, 2008. "Aggregate Investment Expenditures on Tradable and Nontradable Goods," IMF Working Papers 08/45, International Monetary Fund.
- Issouf Samaké & Priscilla S Muthoora & Bruno Versailles, 2013. "Fiscal Sustainability, Public Investment, and Growth in Natural Resource-Rich, Low-Income Countries; The Case of Cameroon," IMF Working Papers 13/144, International Monetary Fund.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2011. "Natural Resources: Curse or Blessing?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(2), pages 366-420, June.
- Anthony J Venables, 2010. "Resource Rents: When to spend and when to save," OxCarre Working Papers 044, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Issouf Samaké & Nikola Spatafora, 2012. "Commodity Price Shocks and Fiscal Outcomes," IMF Working Papers 12/112, International Monetary Fund.
- Alan Gelb & Sina Grasmann, 2010. "How Should Oil Exporters Spend Their Rents?," Working Papers 221, Center for Global Development.
- H. Takizawa & E. H. Gardner & Kenichi Ueda, 2004. "Are Developing Countries Better Off Spending Their Oil Wealth Upfront?," IMF Working Papers 04/141, International Monetary Fund.
- Wojciech Maliszewski, 2009. "Fiscal Policy Rules for Oil-Producing Countries; A Welfare-Based Assessment," IMF Working Papers 09/126, International Monetary Fund.
- Christine J. Richmond & Irene Yackovlev & Susan S. Yang, 2013. "Investing Volatile Oil Revenues in Capital-Scarce Economies; An Application to Angola," IMF Working Papers 13/147, International Monetary Fund.
- Jihad Dagher & Jan Gottschalk & Rafael Portillo, 2012. "The Short-run Impact of Oil Windfalls in Low-income Countries: A DSGE Approach-super- †," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 21(3), pages 343-372, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hatzenbuehler, Patrick L. & Mavrotas, George, 2017.
"Macroeconomic Factor Influence on Agricultural Program Sustainability in Kaduna State, Nigeria,"
Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security Policy Research Papers
265415, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics, Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security (FSP).
- Hatzenbuehler, Patrick L. & Mavrotas, George, 2017. "Macroeconomic factor influence on agricultural program sustainability in Kaduna state, Nigeria:," NSSP working papers 48, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsNatural resources; Trinidad and Tobago; Revenues; Fiscal rules; Resource allocation; Sovereign wealth funds; Small open economies; Commodity price shocks; General equilibrium models; Optimal Fiscal Policy; Resource Windfalls; Resource-Rich Developing Countries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:16/188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.